Chapter Five- Shower Time

| Chapter Five |

"Aye, ma?" I heard Anthony say. I was wrapped in his arms; in his bed and I swear I didn't want to go home, ever.

"Yeah?" I responded. He looked down at me and grinned. I must have fallen asleep.

"You want me to take you back home? You can stay if you want. It's up to you." He said. I didn't want to go home and risk meeting Tyrone again.

I sat up in bed and gave him a look. "What you think?"

"Oh, you sassy now? You know you gotta sleep in bed with me tonight if you stay." He grinned and smacked my ass. "I've been waiting to do that, too." He said with a wider grin on his face.

"I'm staying." I say getting on top of him and looking him in the eyes. "So, I need two things a shower and PJ's." I said smiling.

"Well as far as PJ's go, we sleep naked in this house." He said grinning as he unzipped my dress.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

"Getting my girl ready for bed." He said pulling the dress off. The bruises had faded long ago, but he still flinched when he looked at it. He got on top of me, making me fall onto the bed. "Now look here, Lil ma, homie don't play that sass talking. You thought I was gonna let you slide, just because you my girl. It don't work like that." He said with a playful grin on his face. He got in my face almost to where our lips touched and straight out of no where started to tickle me. I started to laugh and couldn't stop.

"Ant! Stop! Come on!" I laughed so hard my ribs hurt.

"That'll teach you. Mess with the bull you get the horns." He said catching himself laughing with me and stopping.

"I want to take a shower." I said. I had to take a shower, can't fuck up the balance.

"Good. I want to take a shower, too. Guess what?" He asked.

"What?" I responded.

"We're taking one together," he grinned widely and jumped off the bed "and you're gonna put these on." He pulled out a pair of boy boxers and a T-shirt.

"Fine with me." I said as I grabbed the clothes and got off the bed.

He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He lead me to the bathroom. He had a huge shower that had enough room for me and him. "Why is your shower so big?" I asked curiously.

"I like space, that's all." He said as he adjusted the water temperature. He looked over at me and grinned again. Did I tell you he had a dimple? Well if I didn't , he does and it is so cute.

He walked towards me and put his hands on my waist. "Why don't you ever kiss me first?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Do you want me to kiss you first?" I responded mimicking what he was doing.

"It would be nice." He said smiling like an idiot.

I looked him in his eyes. I was tall but he was taller and I had to stand on the tip of my toes just to reach his height. I leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips as he kissed me back. His lips were soft as clouds. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he followed my lead, soon we were in a full blown make out and he unhooked my bra and I pulled his shirt off. He pulled me closer and began to pull my panties off, but got impatient and he ripped them. I pulled back and gave him a questionable look. He laughed and continued to kiss me as I unbuckled his pants. I pulled down his underwear with his pants. I looked down and I got scared a little. His dick was just too fucking big. He wasn't playing when he said he had all the dick I needed; he wasn't fucking playing.