Chapter Twenty-Three - West's Last 24 Hours

| Chapter Twenty-Three |

|| West's P-O-V ||

-24hours earlier-

    "Fuck you!" she screamed from across the kitchen. Tamera had finally decided to confront me on my constant cheating, and right now was not the time.

   I sit on the couch with my plate of coke. This was my only release. I lined it up and started snorting.

  When I finished I could hear Tamera's footsteps. She was still talking her shit and like I said this was not the right time.

  I got up from the couch as she stepped in the room.

"And you always sniffing coke. What example are sending out for your kids? Your daughter is in the 8th Grade and she's already been caught sucking and riding dick 5 times." she screamed in my ear. ", and let's not mention your son. He hasn't been home in how long? Out there thinking he in this gang that's gonna take care of him. Then, you running around shooting with a nigga you don't even like. All for what? Just to steal everything in his bank account. Stupid ass, then you have the nerve to cheat on me? Why the fuck do I even put up with you?"

   I couldn't handle the words she kept flowing out of her mouth. I couldn't tell the lies from the truth. I walked past her and went out the back door. I walked across the yard and into my car as I pulled my phone out. 

I opened the car door, calling Shelly. It ringed a couple of times before she answered.

"Where you at?" she asked abruptly.

"On my fucking way, damn chill. Did you get them?" I asked, starting the car and backing out of my driveway.

"Yeah I took care of it. Just waiting on you, Boss."

  I hung up and turned my radio on. What I was about to do was going to either get me killed or get me rich. Why should I take such a risk?

  Well it's complicated. My hatred is not just for Anthony, but his entire family. See way back a long time ago, Anthony's great great grandfather stole my families inheritance. I know it's wrong to hold a grudge, but I'm just doing as I'm told.

  I was told to befriend him, learn his secrets and then finally finish him off. This could have happened a lot sooner, but that hoe he knocked up got in the way. I tell you, this shit ain't easy. I already know my ass is dead. Do you see how this nigga kills? Yeah, like a fucking professional.

I'm nervous as a motherfucker, this might be my last day, but I have to go through for my family. Although there's only me and Shelly now, it's just less to split up.

What's that? What is Shelly to me? Shelly is my only blood sister. What you mean "but I'm fucking her"? Hell yeah, why not? Fuck you mean "it's wrong"? Pussy is pussy, whether it belongs to my sister or not, because at the end of the day I'm gonna bust a nut regardless. 

I pull into Anthony's yard. I see everyone was already there and all I had to do was walk in and give my little speech, then leave. That's what I hoped would happen, but I knew my enemy too well and a nigga wasn't even prepared. How did this shit happen? How could I not have thought this shit through? Shid, it's too late now.

I walk into the house and find everybody on the fucking floor. Anthony, Autumn, and Kimberly are no where in sight. I looked down and saw Shelly staring back at me, but it was only her head, blood was spilling out of her mouth and I could see the rest of her body under a pile of others.

  "This was all you, huh?" I heard a voice.

I turned around to find Anthony and next thing I know something hard hits me. At this point I can't fucking see anything but darkness. I'm not sure if he knocked my eyes out or just knocked me the fuck out.

I knew this was how this shit was gonna end. Not to worry my plan ain't fucking over yet. I'm not the only one who wants revenge, I got a whole army waiting on his ass. He might have killed some, but they have surprises of their own.

  When I regain sight, I see that I'm tied upside down, butt naked, and spinning. After a while I heard footsteps and the sound of a cord sliding across the floor. I must be in the warehouse. After all the executions I've sat through and cleaned up, I had finally made it to my very own.

  I could here a whooshing sound right before the cord hit my skin, causing me to yell out in pain. I finally realized the cord was a whip as it made contact with me a second time, hitting my dick instead of my back.

  He was talking but I swear I could barely hear him over my own screams. Since these were my last minutes of life, I guess I should pray or some shit. I felt the whip hit my again in my face, at this point my whole body ached.

   He said something about all he worked for and then I heard the cocking of a gun. I said a mental prayer in my head as I awaited the bullet to end my life.

There was a pinch in my chest that turned into a burning sensation. My eyes went black as they rolled to the back of my head. This is it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/14/14

Ugh, I don't even like this chapter . I can't stand it. I hate it. West is so disgusting, this was a complete waste of my time. Lmao. It's short, but y'all will be alright.

How do you guys like the new cover?  I did it myself, Lmao well duh. Anywhooo.

Follow me:
Instagram: @s.Irdracs
Tumblr: legendxking

Vote, Comment, Share, and READ. :3 Until next time.