Finally

For the first time since I moved I wake up in silence. I slowly move to the edge of bed, but stop as I see stiles curled up into the chair in front of me.

"Thank you, Stiles. I don't deserve someone like you." I whisper as I step across him and head to the exit.

"Shit."

As I walk down the hallway I see a light coming from downstairs. Must be the sheriff.

I look from behind a corner and see him slumped over the table sharing the same expression as his son.

"Shit." Imutter

Great, now you have to go back upstairs and find your phone. Where even is it?

I look down to see I'm still wearing the same pair of pants from last night. The only things missing are my phone and boots which has the two halves of a staff in them.

I can't leave without them it's not that I'd mind if Stiles found them, but if the Sheriff found them that'd raise a lot more questions then I have the answers for.

I turn around and go back into Stiles' room. Making sure not to wake him, I move to the edge of the bed and grab my boots, but there's no staff accompanying them.

I look around frantically until I see my phone and the staff hidden under some papers on the desk.

I grab both the items, but see a little note attached to the staff.

Just in case you decide to leave early -Stiles
P.S I put your phone on silent because it was going off like crazy, but I didn't snoop. Promise.

A smile comes at the thought of Stiles rambling to himself trying not to wake me.

I turn on my phone and see over 50 missed texts and 12 missed calls.

I scroll through and scrim over the numerous messages

When do you think you'll be at Chris'? - Mom

Not trying to push. Just wondering your ETA.- Mom

Hey, your mom was wondering if you knew what time you'd be here. Got an idea? - Chris

Your moms going a little crazy over here -Allison

Like more then a little -Allison

Nina? Where are you? -Mom

Your mom just texted me. She wanted me to ping your phone. Should I? -JJ( Milo )

NINA! Where are you?!? - Mom

Ok, now I'm getting a little worried. You've got this whole house on edge. Why aren't you answering your phone? -Allison

Why are you in the woods? -JJ( Milo )

Crap. I'm going to be in so much trouble.
I pause and quickly exit the room. I hesitate walking through the dining room, but since it's the only route I know of, I have to.

I get out side and see Stiles' little blue jeep.

Crap, I didn't drive here last night. There's an option to hot-wire it, but for once I care for the owner.

Ok, so what do I do now? I could walk home, but that's more distance I'm willing to cover this early in the morning. I could call a taxi. Does Beacon Hills even have a taxi? Shit.

I dial her number knowing I'd get in the least trouble calling her.

"Oh my god, Nina it's 3 in the morning. Where the hell where you last night? Your mom was getting stir crazy. Hell, even I was."