Talking to the Sheriff

I pull up to stiles's house and see that his jeep wasn't there so I pulled up and just sat there in my car and began to think. why is my mom acting like this. she started acting weird when we moved here. is there something wrong with this town? that's not the only thing weird happening. My nightmares started when we first moved here. wait! derek said he was trying to send me a message. what is the message? All he repeats is that my family has secrets and that I cant trust my family. wait does derek know my mom?

"Nina?" I hear a voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Sheriff?"

"Why are you in my drive way?"

"I was looking for Stiles."

"you are aware he isn't home at the moment right?"

"yea."

"Are you ok?"

"Not really."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know."

Should I tell him about my mom? wait! he is the sheriff he might know about derek. hr might have some insight about the hale fire.

"Do you know about a guy named derek hale?"

"Yea. why do you ask?"

"Do you know anything on the hale fire?"

"Yea. But why do you want to know?"

"would you believe me if I say its personal?"

"Why not? would you like to come in so we don't have to be freezing our butts off."

"yea sure." I say as I open up my door and follow Mr. Stilinski into his house."

"Before I start talking can I ask you a few questions?"

"uh sure?"

"Why did you come here this late at night?"

"i wanted to get away from my mom?"

"Why?"

"she has been acting weird since we got here."

"pushy about what?"

"answers."

"answers to what qestions?"

"lately I have been having nightmares with the same dude in them and I have been screaming my self awake."

"ok?"

"The guy in my dreams introduced himself and since then the have stoped but my mom wants to know his name."

"Is the man in your dreams a hale?

"how did you know."

"You have been here a week and your asking about the hale fire that happened 6 years ago. most people that move here don't know that."

"oh."

"Can I make another guess?"

"his first name is Derek."

"How?'

"there are only 2 hales that weren't at the house a girl and a boy and you said its a him."

"Wow you are good."

"they don't call me sheriff for nothing."

"yea."

"so back to what you asked me. There was a fire that occurred 6 years ago at the hale house. the fire is said to of started at 7 in the morning because of an electrical malfunction. the fire ended up burning all 8 hale family members alive. some people believe that the fire was an arson attack but, since there wasn't any evidence supporting that there were no arrest made."

"oh"

"is that all you wanted to know?"

"yea."

"why don't you head home now im sure your mom is worried sick."

"ok thanks for the help." I say as I head back to my car.