Evil glares going around

"My name's Nina."

"So, how do you like Beacon Hills?"

"Well since I've only been here a couple days, I have limited experience."

"Well, if you would like I could show you around tomorrow?"

"Thank you, that would be amazing!"

Before he could reply Scott starts stumbling towards the door.

"Scott!" stiles yells as he chases after Scott.

"Stiles!"

"I'll see you tomorrow night."

"How will you get my number?"

"My dad's the sheriff, I'll find a way," he says as he shuts his door and speeds towards the direction Scott ran.

I turn to see a man in a leather jacket talking to Allison. As he could sense me he turned and what I saw terrified me. I saw the same green tinted eyes that haunted my dreams. He stared at me with the same evil glare.

Terrified I run to my car and head home. When I enter our house my mom's sitting on the couch drinking wine.

"Glad you're home," she says as she stares into the fireplace. When she finally looks up she sees my terrified face.

"What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I wish but what I saw was worse," i begin walking up the stairs but don't get far.

"Well um did what you see remind you of that coversation we were suppose to have tonight?"

"He failed to mention it."

"He?" she asks as a look of fear crosses her face.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Can you describe him?"

"Well usually in my dreams he's wearing a leather jacket but, last night in stead of the red eyes I usually see, I saw green."

"Oh?"she says with an evil smirk.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"What's with the smirk?"

"Nothing. Now go to bed you look tired," she says as he heads to her room.