Scott McCall

When we get to Allison's house the first thing I see is a ton of moving boxes laying around.

"Sorry about the mess," my uncle says as he sees me staring at the boxes.

"It's okay. My house doesn't look much different," I say as I follow Allison and put my bag by the stairs.

"Hey Nina!" My Aunt says as she enters the room.

"Hey Aunt Victoria!"

"So tell us about your guys first day."

"Apparently Allison already has a crush," Chris says.

"Oh?" Victoria says.

I start to laugh but before I can even begin Allison shoots me a stare.

"You know one day I'll be laughing when you have a crush,"she states with both her arms folded.

"So you're admitting that you have a crush," I say with my smrik of victory.

"Oh my god!" she yells out, while all three of us laugh.

"Well, Allison can you go to the store to pick up some more milk?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay and Nina you can help me with dinner until Allison comes back," she says as she leads me into the kichen.

When Allison returns she has a big grin on but when she goes to the kichen she only sets the bag on the counter and heads up to her room.

"Allison! Wait up!" I yell as I run after her. She finally stops as she enters her own room.

"What's with the silly grin?"

"What? I don't have a grin."

"What happened?"

"Well you know that party this Friday?"

"Yes?"

"Well I'm going with someone."

"Who?"

"That kid from the lacrosse practice. Scott McCall."