2 kind hearted family members

Seven minutes later, I'm completely dressed and ready for hell, in other words, high school. Before I can even step foot outside my bedroom, a buzzing sound makes me stop midway. I quickly make my way over to my buzzing cellphone, curious to see who had just texted me. I sighed, rolling my eyes in amusement as soon as I realized just who was texting me.

Are you done yet? Our parents are talking about God knows what, and I'm becoming awfully bored. - Allison

A little laugh escapes my mouth as I imagined a very bored Allison Argent typing away at her cellphone while pretending to be listening to our parents talk.

I'll be down in just a minute, but now that you've mentioned that our parents are talking about boring stuff... I might just have to walk a little slower. - Nina

Nina, I'm going to murder you if you don't hurry the heck up. - Allison

I began walking down the stairs, making as much noise as I could manage to with the heels of my feet.

"Nina!" I hear Allison exclaim from the bottom of the stairs. I laugh in amusement as I watch her eyeing me in pure annoyance.

"Nice of you to finally join us," she said, turning her head in order to get me to look at our parents, who were now staring at us in curiosity.

"You girls okay?" asked my aunt, Allison's mother, as she eyed us cautiously.

I smile in response, "Just dandy."

Allison rolled her eyes at me before grabbing a hold of my arm and dragging me towards the kitchen.

"Did we miss anything?" asked my uncle, Allison's father, as he too eyed us curiously.

"Nope, just a kind conversation between two kind hearted family members," I told him, grinning.

"Sure, a kind conversation," mumbled Allison under her breath, making me giggle softly.
*******Authors Note ********

So I just published my second official book called they come together I'm co writing it with a friend over the phone so I hope you take the time to go read it.