Going to Uncle Chris

instead of driving towards my house I take a turn towards Allison's house. I just don't feel like being around my mom right now. I don't know what's gotten into her. she's my mom but yet she has been acting distant. I pull into allisons driveway at slowly knock on the door.

"Nina?"My Uncle says as he slowly opens the door.

"Hey?"

"what are you doing here your mom is worried sick."

"she called you?"

"yea she said you stormed out of the house and she thought you would come here."

"did she tell you why I left?" I ask shivering from the cold."

"here come in?" he steps away from the door and jesters for me to come in.

"thank you." I say as I sit on their couch.

"no she didn't tell me why you left. care to enlighten me.

"We had a argument."

"about?"

"Well ever since we arrived ive been having these nightmares."

"what happens in these nightmares?" he says as he slowly sits next to me.

"well I useally wake uo in the woods then this wolf walks towards me, my first instink is to run but before I get a chance its eyes change to a greenish color. so I slowy stand up and as I stand the wolf moves to my side and starts growling towards the darkness. I look towards the darkness and a man with green eyes and dark hair walks towards me wearing a leather jacket and says that the wolf is protecting me but, I don't beleave him and he starts to walk closer and closer til the wolf leaps and attacks him. the last thing he useally says is that my family has a secret and can not be trusted."

"so why did you guys argue?" he says with a look of caution on his face

"well in my last nightmare he instroduced himself and ever since I told her that she has been all push and on edge for a name and I wont tell her because I don't think its a big deal and today she started to act weird."

"weird?"

"yea she seems more angry and more insane."

"what do you mean insane?"

"Well I locked my door so she wouldn't come in and then she unlocks it with a key. the next thing she says is that I NEED to tell her but I didn't want to. so she pulls me to my bed and makes me tell her but I run out of the house and here I am." I say and look into his eyes.

"Well, since you probally wont tell me would you like to stay here to night?"

"what about my mom?"

"ill text her saying that your safe and that you both need time to cool off." he says as he leads me to the quest room.

"thank you." I say as I walk towards the bed.

"good night nina." he says as he walks towards the door and closes the door.

****Author's Note****

So i have some questions for you guys.

Do you want nina to find out about the supernatural?

Do you want her to be a supernatural creature?

Who do you think her father is?