Scott Knows Derek?

"that was fun!" I say as we leave French.

"again with the sarcasm?"

"sarcasm is my - ."

"Allison! Nina!" Lydia says as she interrupts our previous conversation.

"Hi?"

"so I would like to introduce Oliver. he is a player on the lacrosse team."

I turned to face the handsome man standing in front of me. I couldn't help but blink hard as I took in his rugged and rough appearance, instantly attracted to him. His wild green eyes bore into mine, causing my stomach to turn over.

"nice to meet you." we say almost in perfect unison

in the corner on my eye I see Scott walking towards us but instead of looking at Allison, he is sending Lydia with an evil glare.i look towards Lydia and see her with a smirk.

"Lydia what are you doing?"

"nothing just introducing you guys to the team."

"whats with the smirk then?"

instead of answering my question she walks off with oliver right behind her. what is she up too? I thought to myself.

That girl is up to no good, and i have a strange feeling that its going to involve my love life.

"yea isn't she being so incredibly nice to us?" I hear Allison's voice  as I begin to walk towards her."

"yea wonder why." scott says to himself

" maybe she knows how being new to town sucks" I interrupt as I walk towards Allison.

"where'd you get that?" scott asks changing the subject.

"yea where did you get it? I don't rememeber you having it on this morning."

"my jacket? I think Lydia picked it up from the party."

"you gave Lydia your combination?"

"yea?"

" did she say she she got or did someone give it to her?"

why is scott so interested in her jacket?

" well, I got to go to class. have fun love birds." I say waking away.

" wait come here."

" come on Allison I don't want to be late."

"stay here."

" don't want to its getting awkward." I say walking off

as I walk towards class I over here their conversation.

" Like Derek."

" Your Friend?"

" he's not my friend."

Scott knows Derek? Holy mother of all things holy. If scott knows then maybe stiles knows him as well. I make sure to ask him. Scott or Stiles have to know something about the guy that haunts my dreams....