A Date with Netflix

" I know this is hard Nina, but I just want you to stay safe."

" I know Stiles and I already said I wouldn't talk to Derek."

" I know, but you just have this look of defiance."

"What?" I say already knowing he has me down.

"Nina, the look on your face is the same face I make when I find a loop hole ." He says as he takes a step in front of me, stopping me from leaving.

" Come on, Stiles!" 

"What's the loop?"

"Loop?"

"Tell me, I just want to know."

"Move out of my way and I'll tell you." I say walking towards him so there is only an inch between our faces.

'Fine." He says as he backs down and moves to stand next to me as we walk down the stairs together. I try not to seem anxious to leave.

"Now?" He asks as he opens my car door for me.

" Yes, I found a loophole, but I don't know yet if I want to follow through on it." I blurt out as I close my door.

"Nina?" He yells as he knocks on my window motioning me to roll them down and after a few seconds of hesitation I do.

"Yes?"

"What ever you plan to do, I just want you to know that I don't want you to get hurt. I also don't want you to do it alone, so, when you make up your mind, call me."

I roll up my window and begin to start the car. As I back out of his driveway, I stare at him, not daring to break eye contact. Before I begin to drive I slowly nod my head, hoping Stiles sees. Out of the corner of my eye I see him start to smile.

What Is my next move? I said I wouldn't talk to him, but I didn't say anything about finding him. He may be the only lead I have on the whole who is my father case. Not only that, but he did say something about my family. If I work on the whole argent case I could keep my promise to Stiles this way. Stiles, I don't know what he's up to.  The way he scratched his neck was weird. It looked like something someone would do if they were nervous or didn't want to talk about a topic. While I'll have to test this theory later. Now I just need to decide if I should try to locate Derek may be breaking Stiles's trust in the process or  try to get information out of my mom about our family, but to do that I may have to open up to her about my dreams, giving her a bigger upper hand of this situation.

By the time I make up my mind, I  have already pulled up to my driveway. I take the keys out of the ignition and slowly begin my walk towards the front door, knowing my mom will be there smothering me with questions

I open the door and walk into the dark room, before i walk any further, I turn around and lock the door. I walk towards the kitchen with an afternoon snack on my mind. I get to the refrigerator before I hear my mom's famous voice.

"Where have you been?" My mom calls out of our living room.

I walk towards our living room, finding my mom sitting on the questioning stare as she pauses the T.V, that I now realize was on when I got here. I have to get her to teach me how to be this stealthy because man, I swear she wasn't here a minute ago.

"Stiles' House." I say walking back to the kitchen, but to my dismay, I hear her footsteps behind me.

"What were you doing at the Sheriff's House? Again."