Uncle Chris and Cousin Allison

I woke up with a start before glancing over at the alarm clock, that was sitting on the desk beside my bed. Why does school have to begin today? I thought to myself, grumbling under my breath. If you couldn't already tell, I have school today and it's my first day to be exact..

"Nina! Get ready for school! Don't want to be late for your first day!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Can we go to Uncle Chris's house for dinner? "I asked while walking down the stairs 

"Why don't you call him and ask him?"

"Ill just ask Allison today during school."

"Why don't you ask her when they come to pick you up?"

"When are they coming?" I ask right as I hear the doorbell ring.

"They're here." my mom says

I run straight towards the door with a big nerdy smile. Look through the hole in our door making sure that they are there. Once I see that it is I open the door to reveal my Uncle Chris and my cousin, Allison

"why aren't you dressed Nina?" My uncle says. For as long as I can remember my uncle and my aunt have been raising my like their own child.

"she wanted to ask you if she could come over for dinner after school?" my mom says walking to the door.

I step back so they could enter.

"well, why don't you come to my house with Allison after school but before we start talking go  get ready for school!" I swear my mom and uncle rolled their eyes as I ran up the stairs

****************************************************Author;s Note*****************************************

The awesome cover was made be an awesome person. she has very good fanfiction @AliciaGilstorf thanks to every one who has read this book.