THE PERSON WITH THE NOTE-IT'S ALMOST TIME.

Jeff and Richard were looking at each other silently.something was going on which they knew about but i didn't.not like i must know about it 'cause after all,what was i to them?not like their bestest friend or......lover.i guess.but i SHOULD know 'cause it was their party and they(not actually they.just Richard actually.whatever.) had invited me to it and so,if there is anything wrong here or any danger,i should know about it right?like hello,you can't just call someone to your party and not let them know.right?"backyard."Richard muttered after what seemed like a long time.Jeff nodded and started walking towards the back door with Richard.i started following them(note-started) but Jeff suddenly turned around and whispered,"no.stay." and there was a look on his face.of something i didn't like to see.of fear. and worry.and a suppressed deeper anger(which i guessed from the dark scowl that passed momentarily over his face)but why?for what?or for whom?so many questions again.i nodded and turned back towards the crowd.waiting for them to come back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"it can't be." Jeff whispered.

"but it is happening."Richard muttered.

"but....but...."

they both were looking at the person standing in front of them.the person was covered in a black hooded-cape.the cape had a mark on its hood,which seemed like a ring on fire.nothing could be seen except these.and his presence here could have only one thing.that mark could only mean one thing.the person put out his right hand with a note in it.

"this is a wrong time.you shouldn't have come here.if anyone sees you now,there will be trouble.and also,you came too soon.we haven't completed our mission yet.we haven't found her yet.i don't think so." Jeff stated,in a cold formal tone.

the person just stood there,silently.richard looked at the note nervously and then,took it.and the person disappeared in a moment.he opened it and his eyes slowly grew wide.

he thrust it into jeff's hand.and slowly,jeff's eyed turned wide too.written there,in inked-words and in a handwriting which could not be unrecognised by the two boys,were the following words-

"she is the one.two months more.her birthday.she has to pay.it's almost time.remember what you two went there for."

the words were not so many.but the meanings were very clear to the two boys.

"it's....it's ...." richard looked at jeff.

"yes, I had a doubt from the very beginning.and the doubt was right.it's her.but...but...." jeff's fists were clenched suddenly.

"why did it have to be her??"richard sighed.

Jeff let the note fall on the ground. The note lit up in fire and all there was left now was the ashes near Jeff's feet. Jeff's fists slowly opened. He closed his eyes for a few long seconds. And then he looked at Richard one more time. They both nodded at each other. And they went inside back to the party. With so many thoughts,questions,fears,anger,frustrations..... and a strong emotion rolling in them. A really strong emotion. And the only emotion which they both felt equally, mutually.