A NEW ENCOUNTER AND LOTS OF RUNNING.

A boy was walking fast to us.That's what i see when i and Jeff turn to our right,towards the warm voice which was heard just a moment ago.A boy with sea-green eyes(As i noticed when he came closer).A boy almost as gorgeous as Jeff.(NOTE-'almost').But still,gorgeous enough."Hey Richard."Jeff smiles.I almost stagger.Jeff Andrews SMILES ! Huh.Jeff looks at me from the corner of his eyes.Shit,he just caught me staring at him.And it's like he's saying'told you so'(As in 'told you so, that even you can't help yourself, like other girls').His ego's already big enough and i am even making it bigger.Way to go,Pearl!UGH! I quickly look towards 'Richard' again and so does Jeff.Richard was tall as Jeff. Fair and lean. Short,brown hair( Brunette,like me).Richard looked somewhat familiar.....They start talking about something.Me-back to being invisible.BETTER.I took this opportunity to go to my class.Seriously,if i am gonna be late for my English class  specially BECAUSE OF JEFF ANDREWS ,that's gonna blow me up.See, the first thing is, as i told u earlier,i like English classes enough not to miss it.Secondly,it feels really awkward when u enter a class late.Like,the teacher looks at you for an 'explanation'.The whole class becomes silent.Why?Because they are also looking at you,for i don't know what.So much awkwardness.

So,i turn around and start walking to my class as both of them keep going'blah blah blah blah'.

"And hey to you girl!"I stop walking.That was definitely Richard.There are no other girls in this hallway right now and he wouldn't be speaking to a girl ghost right?And he wouldn't be saying 'hey' to Jeff again,thinking him as a girl right? *SMIRK* So, i half turn around and look at him over my shoulder.And that's when Richard winks. Wha-wait!He is that boy who winked at me,basically we being strangers, three days ago!The boy with that car,whom i guessed to be my neighbour!The boy i saw through my window that day!I hadn't seen him after that day....IT WAS HIM?!

Richard clearly is enjoying the situation and Jeff....well,he's just looking at me,standing there with his hands in his pockets.And why do i get the feeling that even he's enjoying this? "You-"I start to say to Richard but then,the bell rings.*CLANG*and i turn back around and well,run like HELL.My sneakers going'squeak squeak'all the way.Seems like i have been doing a LOT of running today,because of CERTAIN PEOPLE.I SO HATE THIS. I heard Richard shout behind me,"Will be seeing you around Pearl Dawns!It was interesting to meet you!" And then,a stifled laughter from him.Seriously,he's laughing at a moment like this?! When i am running my life out?! Intolerable.JUST LIKE JEFF. What,this school is filled with 'gorgeous but intolerable'guys or what?

Okay,whatever.Pearl Dawns,just run.