TOO MANY QUESTIONS.

"Sheesh."i let the cold water run over my hand.it had been about ten minutes since i have been in the bathroom,doing this and trying to stop looking at my now bluish-bruise."hurts,hurts."my brain kinda kept repeating."okay,lets go outside and go to the nurse's office."i decided.i went outside.and there was Jeff,standing near the door.with a ice pack in his hands."chewgum?you?here?what?"i asked.he took my left hand carefully,looked at my bruise for one long minute ,put the pack on it(oh god,it feels so good.i meant the ice-pack.don't think anything else huh.)and then,he just walked away."huh?"how did he know about this bruise.no one was in the class except Hunts and Forks.and they wouldn't have told him themselves right?then?so confusing.he is confusing.and why did he even do this?he half/full hated me right?

I didn't need to go to the nurse's office anymore,i guess.so,i slowly walked to my next class ,Biology.and guess who i found there at the class's door?Richard and Rachel.he took one look at my bruised hand and he kept looking at it.Rachel did the same."i knew i should've hit them or something." he muttered."those bitches."Rachel said loudly."it's okay,guys.i'm fine.it's just a bruise." "it's not just a bruise, Pearl!they could've done worse!and they might do so. and it's all because of me and Jeff.Goddamnit."Richard's voice was now loud enough."Richard,Rachel,thanks for your concern and i said i'm fine.and Richard,it's not your or Jeff's fault okay?now,go to your classes you two and let me go into mine." "they deserved more than what Jeff did." Richard finally looked away from my hand and looked at me."what did he do?" i asked."he....talked with them. his eyes and words can do things to people when wants it.Scary."Thank god,he didn't hit them or something."What?why did he did that for me?and how did you all even know about my bruise?" "too many questions,tomato.he did that because he wanted to.just like i wanted to just hit them.even he would've hitted them.we both would have.if they were boys.but....well,they are gonna face worse things if they ever hurt you again.i promise. and as for how did we know....Jeff told me.i told Rachel."

"But...how did Jeff know about this?"i really was getting more and more confused."he just....knew." "but....but...." "as he said,too many questions.we gotta go.now."i turned around and saw Jeff.I had actually half -bumped into him and i would have full-on hit him if he hadn't caught my shoulders right then.Cold cold hands.

"You...." Jeff took another look at my hand with the ice pack on it and then walked away.Richard shrugged and went alongwith Jeff .this time too Jeff didn't give me a chance to say anything to him.and i had a lot of questions coming up.was he ignoring me?avoiding me?"Pea,i gotta go now.but listen,don't remove the ice pack.and i'm gonna talk with you later on okay?just be careful with that hand."she winced as she looked at it and then she too went."well."i sighed as i myself looked at my hand now and then,i walked inside the class.