THE DEVIL INCARNATIONS ON EARTH.THE EVIL BARBIES.

"And exercise 1 and 2 are your homework,kids." *double groan*

"Catch you in cafeteria ,tomato?"Richard smiled.so beautiful."yeah sure ,winker."i punched him lightly on his shoulder.he stood up and went out the class.i followed him out,alongwith Rachel."oh shit,i forgot my bag.Rach,you go on.i will meet you later. "i went inside the class again and just when i passed the front bench,i fell.

Yeah,i literally fell.

And when i looked up,i saw Stacey Hunts and Britanny Forks sitting on the either sides,looking at me with their plastic Barbie doll faces and smiling oh-so-sweet while their their 4-inch heels-clad feet were put out behind me.THEY DAMN TRIPPED ME.no one was in the class other than the two of them.i had heard from Rachel that they are bad.real bad.kinda like most typical cheerleaders.but i think it was a REAL UNDERSTATEMENT.because i think i just found two of the DEVIL INCARNATIONS ON EARTH,right here.THESE GIRLS."you're gonna get much more worse if you don't stay away from Richard."Stacey whispered."and from Jeff."Britanny added.THE EVIL BARBIES.and trust me,Barbie has been one of my ideals all through my childhood and even now.and i hate it when others have her looks but make her seem evil. i hate it.i slowly sat up and then,stood."i have no intention of sticking to them."i muttered.my left hand really hurt."good."they smiled again.i didn't want to fight with them right now.i wanted to go to the washroom and check out the bruise on my hand and then think about what to do. and so,i did just that.