A NEW BEGINNING

"Oh my god,finally Pea!"mom gave a little overexcited gasp ,as she turned the car off. I looked in front of me,past the front windshield.

CARTWICH HIGH SCHOOL

ALL capital letters. Big,bold and RED. Yeah,like seriously. If this was to make it catch your eyes at the first sight,it works REALLY well. First impression? Don't even ask about it.
"Mom?"i looked beside at me,at the person sitting at the wheel. Mom was in her forties. Soft,blue eyes. Short,brown hair curling around her small face. Tall but i crossed her at the beginning of this year. YAY(p.s.-it was one of my missions. To be taller than her)!! A slim body. Fair. And she is a bit weird . Like she acts as a little girl sometimes. And not a woman in her forties. But i love her.
"Yeah?"STILL overexcited." It's MY first of senior high school."NOT YOURS." I know right??" She squeezed me in a hug .TOO TIGHT. I managed to mumble, " You miss MY POINT." She pulled back. I can LIVE again! I can Breathe again!
"What?" She asked. "Nothing."(*inner rolling of eyes*)
"By the way mom? I don't think i can reach the school without getting out of this car. I don't have powers like teleportation.(wish i had though)." Mom laughed. It was sarcasm mom,not a joke. oh well." All the best,Pea! Love you!" "Thanks mom! Love you more." I kissed her lightly on her left cheek,put my bag over my shoulder and got out of the car,closing its door. I looked towards the front again. Ignoring THE board with THE big,bold,red capital letters. At the HUGE five-storeyed white building beside it.
DEEP BREATH.
Here goes nothing, Pearl!