AGAIN?!------

"Miss Dawns?"Mrs. Hudgens,the English teacher,looked at me,cocking her eyebrows up.Of course i was late to my English class."I am so sorry ma'am!i  was..uh..i was..."i started thinking of a good excuse. i was not so cruel to be taking either  Jeff's name or Richard's name. Mrs. Hudgens cleared her throat,"Miss Dawns,i think you...." "Ma'am,she was with me." I suddenly heard someone say.I quickly looked beside me.JEFF! He scared the shit out of me! I didn't even hear him coming.I glared hard at him as he walked right into the class and Richard followed him right in.I didn't hear Richard coming too. Maybe the quality of my sense of  hearing is not right at this moment?"Jeff Andrews and Richard Ford?"Mrs.Hudgens looked at them.Wait,Richard.... Ford?He is Jeff's best friend!Brain,why do you figure out everything so slowly and at the wrong moments?Jeff and Richard sat down somewhere at the back.Hello?Manners?Like they were also late and  no 'sorry'? And ma'am didn't even hold them up! She rather looked....mesmerised by them.Of course!!THE LOOKS.   NOT FAIR...The whole class was now extra-attentive to this whole thing.A great way to draw lots of attention with just four words -'she was with me'. It definitely wasn't the right thing to say.They should explain WHY i was with them,instead of creating misinterpretations. Mrs. Hudgens spoke up again,"Okay,you may come in Miss Dawns.But next time if you're late,i'm not gonna let you off so easily." I nodded,muttered another 'sorry'  and sat down at the front.I didn't care where i was sitting right now.The class looked at me for some more seconds and then,continued their work.I just was SO EMBARRASSED AND ANNOYED.Not at Richard .At JEFF. Like,i was late BECAUSE of him and extra-embarrassed,extra-annoyed and misinterpreted BECAUSE of him.And plus,he was in the only class i like enough not to miss it!

WHY??!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,so  this school's food is seriously delicious.Sorry,i am not one of those girls whose only ambition in life is-'zero figure'.Who makes such a stupid ambition?You don't get this life twice.And now,sitting in the cafeteria with Rachel and with a mouthful of chicken mayo sandwich in my mouth,i was fulfilling exactly the reason for which God created food.Eating and enjoying it.Plus,i was really not feeling well,suddenly.Feeling kinda weak and feverish.Maybe the fever had returned?I NEEDED food now."So,tell me again,Jeff did what?And Richard did that?" Rachel asked excitedly.questioning more,eating less.I groaned.I had described whatever happened today with those two boys like about four or five times to Rachel (except i didn't tell her Richard is, maybe, my neighbour)."You got amnesia,Rach?Please let me eat."i took another huge bite of my sandwich."How can you eat like that?"She asked,obviously shocked that i wasn't more excited about whatever happened with me and those boys and more interested in hogging food like this."I can eat like this because i have a mouth!"I smirked."I am gonna get some more of the chocolate cream cake."Rachel dramatised a mini heart attack and i gave a weak laugh.I was still not feeling any better.More feverish,actually.I stood up and made my way to the serving area.

And just when i was coming back to my table with the second helping of cake,admiring its pretty design ,i bumped against someone,rather against someone's dark blue shirt covered chest [which just now has turned into a chocolate -smudged blue shirt covered chest].I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.My second bump this day.Then,i opened my eyes,released my breath and slowly looked up.i just hope it isn't ......

Jeff!