Chapter Seventeen- Starting Anew

I woke up and my door was wide open. My stuff was gone too. This was too weird. I was left laying here in my Under the Sea pjs and a thin sheet. Nothing else was left.

'Cale? Where's all my stuff?'

'Ashlyn you're moving today.'

'Where?'

'To Calu's pack house, duh. You are their Luna.'

I rolled my eyes and wrapped the sheet around me and shuffled out the door. I walked into a wall. Oh wait! That's my Mate's chest.

"Hey there sleeping beauty!" Calu said cheerfully.

"I thought you knew I was the Little Mermaid, duh!" I said jokingly and lightly slapped his chest. He picked me up around my waist and carried me like a football out to my truck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sleeping as soon as I let Calu drive my truck. I had been driving for fifteen hours until Calu forced me to stop. I had my face pressed against the window and could feel drool dripping down my lip. I had had socks on my feet but I ditched them about forty kilometers ago.

Calu went to change the radio station and I slapped his hand. "I'm a ninja! Don't change the station or I chop your head off!" I yelled at him with my eyes still closed. He chuckled a deep throaty chuckle.

"Yes ninja master. I understand ninja master." He replied.

"You have became wise young grasshopper." I answered while he laughed. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep right now. I sat up and wiped the drool off the window making Calu laugh harder.

"Watch the goat!" I screamed and Calu braked. Delilah jerked to a stop about a foot away from the goat standing in the middle of the road. I ran outside.

Getting down on my knees I checked the brake pads and a whole bunch of other mechanical stuff. Everything was fine.

"Out." I said walking over to the driver side door. "I'm driving. You have depleted my trust in your ability to drive." He was about to argue but thought better of it. He trudged over to the passengers seat and we rode the rest of the way with me driving.

••••••••

When we got there I was so exhausted that I fell asleep after just taking the keys out of the ignition. I felt somebody carry me out to bed.

I snuggled under the cotton sheets and curled into a ball. I fell asleep.

•••

I woke up three hours later and decided to change the position I was sleeping in. I stretched out so it looked like I was doing a jumping jack. I fell asleep again.

••

I woke up another two hours later. My right foot was touching the foot of the bed and my left foot was touching my knee. I was bent sideways so that my left arm was parallel to my right leg. My right arm was slung over my head.

I moved do that my butt was sticking up in the air and my face had to be turned to the side so I could breathe. I fell back asleep.

••••••••

I woke up to a clicking sound. I checked the clock and it said that it was seven o'clock in the morning. I turned and rolled onto my back. I saw Calu standing there with a cellphone. I knew my hair was in a rats nest.

"Calu delete those pictures!"