Chapter Three- I'm Begging The Earth to Swallow Me Leelee

"For the moon and stars, he taught you that speech?" Leelee growled and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well," I prepped my fingers for in air quotation marks. "It is unacceptable to not show my submission to wolves of greater importance. I am just a lowly Omega."

"Daniel is easily more dominant than Rainer. I could ask the Alpha to order justice upon your brother." Leelee was very enthusiastic. I groaned and shook my head.

"It burns to show that they're more dominant Leelee!" I was sure I was whining.

"You don't feel that they are of greater dominance?" Her eyebrows went up.

"I'm supposed to feel it?"

"Um, yeah!!!" Leelee yelled waking Daniel up from his nap. "You shouldn't feel like you're stiffled!" I yawned even though it was only 10:30 at night.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, forgetting our heavy topic from before. Leelee nodded. I found The Princess Bride and popped it into the DVD player.

Leelee moved to lay beside Daniel on the wide couch. I snuggled in my mound of pillows and settled into the movie.

#

#

#

I woke up to the sounds of a hockey game. Slowly peeling open my eyes I looked to the tv trying to see who was playing. Before you ask how we get cable in the centre of a mountain, I have no clue!

It's a world junior game. So naturally I'm silently cheering for Canada when they score a goal. I hear an unfamiliar voice yell "Canadians score!"

I almost peed my pants when I heard the shout. I heard my brothers tell the mystery voice to be quiet because I was sleeping. Well Rainer said that the voice hurt his tender wolfie ears while Cale was actually concerned for my well being.

"Crap sorry!" the voice apologized. "I just got caught up in the game. Are you sure we shouldn't carry her to her bed?"

"If the idiot was too lazy to walk to bed then she can bear with the noise." I have such a lovely brother, don't I? *rolls eyes mentally*

"Nah she'd be ticked if she missed the game without having the opportunity to watch." Cale had always known me best.

I made the mistake of shivering because I felt cold. I heard someone stand up and cover me with another blanket. I shut my eyes plastering a peaceful sleepy look on my face. I felt breath on my nose and eyelids and then it was gone.

"Are you sure she's Omega?" The hot voice asked. "She seems to be indifferent to Alpha dominance." Oh no! The masculine voice was the other Alpha!

"Well she never showed the toughness of being an Alpha and we never have felt her dominance so I doubt it." Cale responded. I was getting uncomfortable listening to them openly talking about me while I was in the room. I decided to wiggle my toes. Rainer cleared his throat and mumbled something about leaving.

I flexed my feet and opened my eyes in time for Canada to score. I pretended to figure out what was going on and then I jumped up and cheered. Only then did I realize I was in really short pajama shorts and a sports bra. Oops. I think I well and truly shocked my brother. I turned around in time to see a pair of pajama clad legs dive behind the couch just before Cale tackled me while covering me in a blanket.

"Pupsicle! Where on the Earth and the Moon did you get those shorts and why did you pair them with that top!?!?" Cale was screaming as I was pinned under both him and the blanket. I was fighting to get free which was totally unlike an Omega. I heard bellowing laughter. I poked my head over Cale's shoulder and pulled the blanket off my face.

To the stars and beyond I was alone with two Alphas! I am practically dead meat. Oh sweet moon craters!

"Leelee-brought them-for me-Cale." I wheezed. The guy weighed a ton! He got off of me once he was sure I wasn't going to rip the blanket off. Soon I felt like a wolf burrito.

"Cale, always the protective brother I see." the Alpha joked. I felt my face going red. "And apparently your name is pupsicle?" I felt my face turn bright red and turned away wobbling towards the door. As soon as I was in the hallway I was running. I encountered some of the nasty she-wolves I call my personal torturers.

"Oh turned away were we, little Omega?" a particularly mean Marsena said. She cackled. "Hun, leave the big wolf stuff to us. Besides, an Alpha could never be your mate!" there was hands on my back pushing me into the gravel.

I felt sharp stones pierce my skin. I wasn't about to let them win so I stood. I felt blood running down my tummy. Gravel was embedded in my arms, my stomach and my legs. I turned when I heard a deep shout.

"Hey! You guys are pack! Act like it!" The other Alpha hollered. I felt tears of embarrassment welling in my eyes. I spun around and ran in the direction of Leelee's room. I was gone by the time he registered that I'd left.

I collapsed on Leelee's bed. She looked at my bloody limbs and torso. "Will you please just take the gravel out Leelee?" Leelee absently nodded her head. She had just got a pebble out when I heard a knocking on the door. I knew exactly who it was. "I'm begging the Earth to swallow me Leelee!"