Rainbow of Emotions

Start from the beginning

"You fool. Don't speak in such a manner in front of a goddess."

"Goddess?!" Ronald exclaims while rubbing his head.

"Relax, Will. It's fine. I need to get going, though. First, before I go," I grab Will by the shoulders. "Why didn't you come to my party?!" I shook him back and forth violently. He remains unaffected.

"I was not going to receive more overtime just because of a little party."

I sighed and stop shaking him. My body lightly glitches

"Fine. Looks like I have to go now. Bye." I wave as I get forcefully transported to a room. Ciel lied on the floor, and apparently Sebastian had just charged in.

"Master?" Sebastian worriedly try's to grab him only for Ciel to craw away in fear.

"Don't touch me!" He screams at him.

"My lord?"

Ciel shivered violently in his wet clothing.

"It was you all along, wasn't it? You were the one who killed my parents. It was you! Just admit it!"

Sebastian stared at him with shock before he and I turn to glare at a smirking Claude. Sebastian stood up straight.

"I didn't predict you colliding their memories. Your intention, of course, was to merge the two souls as one. That situation had never occurred to me. He's soaked to the bone. What? Did you dip him in some sort of medicine in order to confuse my master?"

Claude remained silent for a moment. A smug look was plastered onto the demon's face.

"He asked a question, master. Shall I answer?" Claude asks the frightened earl, still smirking. Sebastian angrily approaches Claude.

"No. There's no need for that." Ciel shakily stood up. Sebastian stops to look at him. Claude moved to Ciel's side to whisper something in his ear. Sebastian gasps. He looked like he was about to cry.

'That's it! I'm kicking Claude's ass.' I rolled up my sleeves, but Sebastian held his arm out in front of me, stopping me from going any further. Claude stood up straight once more.

"Yes, I know." Ciel moves aside his hair, revealing his contract to Sebastian. Sebastian gasps again and stares at Ciel with wide eyes. He looked betrayed. Ciel points at him. "This is an order: leave now, and stay out of my sight!"

Sebastian slowly walks backwards towards the door. I look at him in concern.

"Didn't you hear him? A master's orders are absolute," Claude says tauntingly. Sebastian stiffly bows before turning away.

"I'm disappointed in both of you." I angrily point at them. "I'll be back. You can't get rid of me that easily." I ran out the door to catch up with Sebastian. "Hey, you okay bud?" I ask the upset butler.

"I've delayed my duties. Dinner should have been prepared some time ago," he mutters.

"Sebastian...hey, it's okay." I try to comfort him, but it wasn't helping much.

"And, now look what's happened." He was surrounded by his dark, demon aura. "Dinner must be prepared as soon as possible, but there's one thing to do first." His eyes glowed pink. I gulped out of nervousness.

"I am a Phantomhive servant. I must clear the spiderwebs."

I cautiously grab his hand, successfully snapping him out of it.

"Don't worry, Sebastian. I'll keep an eye on him for you."

He looks at me for a moment before doing something usually out of character. He hugs me. He genuinely hugged me tightly as though I were his life support.

"Please, don't let anything happen to him."

"Have a little faith in me, Sebastian. I wanna kick Claude's ass just as much as you do." I hug him back.

"I'm gonna go now. Will you be alright?"

"Yes, I will be fine." He parted from me.

"Can you do me a favor and tell my servants that I won't be home for a while?"

He nods before heading off. I quickly transported myself outside the doors to the Trancy Manor. I burst through the doors and see that everyone was already gathered. Ciel was unconscious in Claude's arms, one of the triplets wore Alois cosplay, and Hanna just stood there.

"Guess who's here to ruin your night, b*****s!?" I shout and was immediately assaulted by golden utensils. They, obviously, left no effect. "Now, now. Be nice. I already told you, didn't I? You can't get rid of me that easily." I was surrounded by a dark aura while approaching Claude.

"I'll be staying as a guest, if you don't mind," I more commanded than asked. My body glitches slightly from my bottled up anger. I really wanted to kill this bastard right this second.

"Very well, then." Claude glares right back at me before turning around. He walks past Hanna. "Draw him a hot bath immediately."

"Yes, sir," she responds.

"And, give it a room," he orders. He said the word 'it' with such venom in his voice. I knew exactly who it was. I smirk evilly.

'Oh, this is gonna be fun.'