Chapter 14

I know, I know, it's been so so so long, I am so so so sorry. My excuse was my phone😬😬 My screen had issues, I had to tilt the phone before typing 😂😂I know right. I am really sorry for the long wait though. I hope you all haven't forgotten the story. Let's see what I can recap.

*Akeel told his friend about Adnan about how close they were with Nabeela. Adnan also talked to Akeel about a girl he liked.

*Akeel took Walida and Aisha out. A lady followed Akeel from Silver bird all the way to Coldstone.

*Akeel suggested to Nabeela to go and visit her grandparents in Bauchi and she did.

**

At*tach"ment (u), n.

[F. attachment.]

1. The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; any passion of affection that binds a person; as, "an attachment to a friend, or to a party".

[1913 Webster]

Do you know how you get so attached to someone that you think about the person all the time. That certain person will always be in your mind. The person will be the last thing you think about before going to sleep and the first thing you think about in the morning.

How do you get attached to someone? When you talk to the person all the time, when you talk to the person every single day for months. When you don't spend a day without talking to the person.

When will you get attached to someone? You will not know. Whuuupp!! You will just wake up one day and realize how attached you are to that person.

Consequences of getting attached to someone. The person will be on your mind every time. If you don't talk for a single day you would become so worried. You would check your phone every single hour expecting a message from the person. You would check whether the person is online every single hour. If the person isn't you would read your conversations over and over and over again.

What to do if you don't want to get attached to someone. Immediately you start getting close to someone and thinking about the person sometimes stop talking to the person, if you have to block that person do that. Don't you dare allow yourself to get attached to someone! I repeat myself DON'T YOU DARE ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET ATTACHED TO SOMEONE. ITS A TRAP!!!

Is being attached to someone the same as having feelings for that person?

Is being attached to someone the same as having a crush on someone or liking that person?

Well Nabeela didn't know the answer to those questions.

Does she have a crush on him?

Nope, she is just attached to him?

Because of how Nabeela talked to Akilu every single day, she grew so attached to him. They didn't spend a day without talking to each other, they told each other about how their days went, they talked about nothing and everything every single day. They knew about each other's daily routines, hobbies, likes and dislikes. They knew so much about each other.

Yes, Nabeela had no idea how or when she got attached to him. She just woke up one day and realized it.

She slapped her forehead with her hands, it was not even up to three days. It was nothing to worry about. But she was just so bored. The last time they talked was the day before yesterday in the morning, it was just two days later in the afternoon, but she couldn't help feeling so worried, bored and lonely.