Xtra Special Chapter 1

Thank you so much for reading my story, if you haven't read part one please do so, it can be found on my profile.

Also don't give up on this book if you don't like it at first, it gets a lot better.

Happy reading!

~1 year after Jade's birth~

James' POV

"What time will the strippers get here"  Luke asked whining for about the 10th time since night

"Chill dude, they'll be here." I answered him

Its the night before I take the love of my life as my bride, tomorrow is a big day, a new beginning-

"Okay! cut that love shit crap" Akeem shouted to me

"But I-"

"Yeah, you were thinking out loud" he answered

Akeem, Luke and I were at a five star hotel about 400 miles away from where we lived, they wanted to keep Bria and I as far from each other as possible before our wedding day and I was going crazy, I missed my baby girl and my little princess. I didn't even want this bachelor party, but ofcourse my best friends forced me.

Bria's POV

"You look good girl!'' Kim shouted

Kiara was here -- my face with tons of makeup, my eyes felt heavy with the eyelashes and my lips felt so plump"

"Hey what about this blue dress? Kim asked
"Oh yea, it's cute"
"Cute is not what we're going for, you want more of a sexy hot monster red man pulling magnet machine"
"Yeeesssss"
"Well we don't have to go that far" I shrugged, honestly I did not feel partying tonight, I just want my baby girl and my man by my side.
"Don't be a little party pooper, you're getting married tomorrow, you'll have James for the the rest of your life"
"I guess"
"Let's get sexy girl"

**At the club**
We walked in the club and immediately Kiara started talking about doing shots.
"Girl we just got here"
"I don't care, screw it"
Kim, Bambi and I went on the dance floor and starting dancing, it was a hot beat and the energy in the club was just great, I was really enjoying myself.

James' POV

"The strippers are here babyyy" Luke screamed.
"Wooh hooo!!" Akeem squeaked
These idiots, I facepalmed.
They started dancing and taking off a bit of clothing, I was getting excited and very stiff. I had to admit, these strippers were great.
35 minutes later I was drunk and in bed with two of the strippers, I didn't even know what was happening.
I realized the blonde was moaning hard, when I looked down I realized I was fingering her while getting head from the other chick. It's been a while since I've gotten head.
"Oh baby, yeaaahh" the blonde one moaned

The other chick seemed like an expert, she was giving me head so great til I came all over her face. I mean this was great and all but I needed to get outta here before it went too far, its my bachelors party but I don't wanna end up having sex with someone who's not Bria.
I got up off the bed and stumbled my way into the living room, only to see Akeem and Luke getting head from and having sex with six of the other strippers.
I walked outside more like stumbled outside the balcony to get fresh air, man was I wasted. I reached into my pocket for my phone to call Bria but I then realized it wasn't there, I must've left in the room. I walked back in there only to see the strippers with my phone, I didn't even noticed what they were doing, I just snatched the phone away growling lowly at them. I went back to the balcony to call Bria but as soon as the phone started ringing, I saw everything go black. I blacked out.

Bria's POV
After a hour of dancing, I was called up to the stage being the bride-to-be and got four hot lap dances. After that my girls and I went to a Jay- Z concert and I went up on the stage and twerked on Jay-Z, this was one of the best nights of my life, until something happened. I saw Kim taking out my phone and everyone looking at it shocked but when I walked over, they pasted on smiles trying to cover up their shock but I knew something was up.
"Let me see my phone" I commanded

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm back bitchheesss ❤️
I missed writing so much and I missed you all.

Thanks for reading
👑👑