Chapter 9

(You and Viktor)

(Your POV)
"You fucking bastard. You have no right to bring her up and act like everything is fine!" I yelled at him and he smirked. "You don't want to know what happened to Ruby that night?" Viktor asked and I growled. "I can tell you," Viktor said. "She tried to run from me but that didn't work. I caught her and cut her with my claws," Viktor started and I looked down. Ruby... "Hey, Viktor," I said and he looked at me. "I know how you did it, killed Ruby. But, there's one thing you don't know," I said and he looked at me. "And what is that dear sister?" Viktor asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out," I said and he chuckled. I came up from underneath him and scratched him with my claws. "It's taken me 200 years to finally find Ruby's soul. The one who possesses her past life," I said and he gasped. "I see," He said and I could tell he was smirking. "What's her name?" Viktor asked. "Why? So you can kill her? No fucking way," I said angrily and made clones of myself. They all started attacking Viktor and he was becoming overwhelmed by my clones. My eyes turned a snake eye red and I made my claws form one giant sharp claw that wrapped around my hand. I stabbed him and he gasped. I lifted him up and he slid down a bit and groaned in pain. "It's got mutant poison on it, except it's the special one I made for you," I said and he narrowed his eyes at me. I threw him down and got on top of him and started punching him til his blood was on my fists. "You took her from me, right in front of my eyes!" I yelled and continued to punch him. "Die! Die! Die!" I yelled and tore his head off his body. I started ripping his organs out of his body and burned his body with my powers. I clenched my jaw and started crying, memories of my old lover flooding in my mind. Dani rushed over to me and hugged me and I hugged her and broke down in her arms. "Why? Dani...why couldn't I save her back then? My Ruby..why?!" I yelled into Dani's chest as she held me, I sobbed and Dani was petting the top of my head. "Y/N...Ruby..she loved you a lot, I remember her always talking about you, how great of a person you are, heroic, noble, kind-hearted, humble, gentle...lovely," Dani said and I pulled back to look at her. "Ruby..always told me that, no matter what. I..I never deserved to live after she died! Why am I cursed with being an immortal mutant?! I want death, I want to see Ruby once more..just once. I don't want to keep looking for her soul for hundreds of years when everyone else is dead! Dani..please, experiment on me! Make me mortal," I said and tears fell down her face. "Y/N," Dani was speechless. "I'm sick and tired of this fucking hell that Viktor created! If I could just rip his organs out one more time," I said and felt the demon I've kept locked away break free. "Y/N?!" Dani said when I stood up, my eyes glowing yellow with a slit pupil. I started laughing evilly, realizing I thought I had burned my brother's corpse, but I only burned his clone. I walked over to Viktor. "You're sneaky, Sabretooth," I said and smirked evilly. "G-Get away from me! Demon!" Viktor said fearfully. "Big Brother, look what you did to your precious little sister! Allow me to feast on your insides and keep you alive so you can feel the pain!" I said and cackled as he tried crawling away. I smirked and ripped his arms and legs off, enjoying him scream out in pain. "Doesn't this remind you of when you completely broke my entire life and existence to pieces?" I asked, a sinister smile had made its way on my face. "Time to eat," I said and cut Viktor open and started ripping his intestines out and ripping them apart with my teeth. "How do you feel, Big Brother?" I asked in a mocking tone as Viktor was screaming out in pain continuously. I started laughing and ripped one of his lungs out of his chest. "I wonder if I can keep you alive to rip your heart out and crush it, in front of your very eyes," I said and his eyes widened in terror. "Good, tremble with terror!" I yelled and laughed insanely, the demon having complete control of me. No one dared approach me, not even Dani, but Dani knew, Dinah? Dinah on the other hand watched me in disgust and fear, unable to move. I laughed as I ripped his heart out. I tore it into pieces, Viktor yelling out in unbearable pain before I let him die. I chuckled and licked the blood off my hands. "You're finally dead, you bastard. I've been waiting to let the demon inside loose, it's been a while before he's been satisfied with the blood of my enemies. It takes most of my strength to repel him, but this is his thousand year treat, he'll be dormant for a thousand years thanks to you," I said, looking at the mess I made out of Viktor's body. "My my, quite the mess Demon made. Oops," I said and chuckled. "Diana, Dinah, Dani, and everyone else, let's go," I said and Dani nodded and stood up. "You guys can go ahead and leave. I'm truly very sorry you had to witness me like this. I'm a monster of a mutant, all because my first love was killed in front of my eyes at the age of 16," I said and looked down, tears falling to the groumd. "Dinah, I know we're not on good terms for now, but I will respect your choice if you decide to leave me out of anger or fear. I promise to disappear from your life," I said and punched a nearby wall. "I'm cursed with immortality, people want immortality but when they regret so much, the idea of immortality is nothing but a fucking curse! Why?! I want to die! I wanted to die hundreds of years ago, I wanted to die to be with Ruby, but she promised me she'd reincarnate her soul for as long as I lived," I said and sobbed. "I hate myself more than how much you probably hate me now for mentally scarring you," I said and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Dani and she had a small smile on her face. Dani then slapped me, the sound of her hand making contact with my cheek echoed and Diana gasped. "Never, never ever say you hate yourself again! Dammit Y/N, how many times must I tell you I'm going to slug you if you think like that?!" Dani yelled and I stood there, my head hanging low. "Dani, thank you. I mean it more than I can express. I love you, like a little sister. Your the little sister who doesn't care about physically hurting their sibling if it means they see reason. Your the little sister who loves their sibling so much they'd hurt themselves, or sacrifice themselves just so their sibling can live on. Dani, listen to this with your heart. Don't go killing yourself for me, don't sacrifice your precious life for me when I can find a way out. I'm serious," I said and looked at her and she nodded. "Got it," Dani said then smiled. I gave her a small smile and pet the top of her head. "Oi! I thought I told you to quit that!" Dani said and I chuckled. "You like me petting your hair though Dan," I said and she pouted. I sighed, putting my arm back to my side. "I...I'm a monster in other's eyes aren't I? No one's seen someone so caring go off the deep end like this before huh? I...I wonder if I was more insane then the twins, could I be?" I asked no one as I looked up at the clouds. "The sky, it goes from light to dark...like people's personalities and mental health. I reflect the sky, I am happy when I can be, pushed to the limit I am insane...a monster," I said and a butterfly flew over me. "Huh? A red and blue butterfly?" I said and it flew towards me. I held my hand out and a message appeared on my hand. Y/N, a lot of time has passed since we saw each other. Meet us at the iron bridge, the one where we said goodbye. We have a few leads for you, about helping you with your "Demon" problem. -The Twins.
"W-Why? Why do they continue to watch me? I told them not to, I was fine," I said and sighed, "I have to leave, I don't when I'll be back, but I will be back soon, hopefully. Dinah, it's fine if I make you disgusted to see me, if your feelings change towards me, I understand. The Twins will help me." I started walking off and Dani took a step toward me. "Dani, I'll be fine, take care of things for me while I'm gone okay?" I said and smiled at her then left to make my way to the iron bridge to meet the Twins I never thought I'd see again.