Chapter 3

(Your outfit and other things for later on)

(Your POV)
*next day*
I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 4:45. I got up and walked to my laptop and opened it and started to look at our objectives. I took the piece of paper and read it over and over again. "S...S...Simon? No, he couldn't, wouldn't do this, who else... wait a minute..it could be *groans* I don't know! Damnit!" I said and then leaned back in my chair. I slammed my hand on the desk and then said, "Shane! No, he's dead, it could be someone that doesn't have a name with the letter S." I growled lowly and walked to Big Rob. "Rob, I need you to pull over," I said. "I was just going to stop at this McDonald's," Rob replied and I nodded. A few moments later and then the bus stopped and I got out and walked in McDonald's. "Damn Mami," a guy said and slapped my butt. I turned around and slapped him. "I'm chicks before dicks, sorry not sorry," I said then walked off. I bumped into a girl with long teal or blue hair and I caught her before she fell. I smiled as I looked at who it was. "H-Halsey. H-Hi," I said and she stood up properly. "Y/N, hey," Halsey said and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist. "I missed you," I said as I leaned my head into the crook of her neck and I tightened my grip a little then loosened it. "I missed you too, you were the best guard I've ever had," Halsey said and I chuckled. We stayed hugging each other until someone cleared their throat. We pulled away and I saw Pia Mia. "Pia," I said and picked her up and put her down then hugged her. "I missed you Y/N/N," Pia said and I chuckled. "I missed you too Pia," I said and tightened my grip on her a bit. I turned her around in a circle then saw Dinah and the girls standing there. "Pia! Halsey!" Dani said and ran up to them. Dani ran up to Halsey and I grabbed Halsey and hugged her. "Mine!" I said like a little child. "No! Y/N! Halsey loves me more!" Dani said and I shook my head. "No she doesn't, besides I was the best guard she had," I said and Dani glared at me playfully and I smiled cheekily. "Haha!" I said then blew a raspberry at Dani. "Hello? What am I, chopped liver? I have the body, and Halsey has the looks," Pia said and I laughed. "Pia you have somewhat of a point, but Halsey has a body too Pia!" I said and Halsey giggled. "Like, have y'all not seen Halsey model for Calvin Klein and Playboy? Like damn I haven't seen a body like that, but I've seen the body of an angel," I said and the three girls looked at me. "Who is this mysterious angel you keep talking about?" Pia and Halsey asked in unison. "Best friend discussion, now," Halsey said and took mine and Pia's hand and led us to her bus. We sat down and Halsey and Pia looked at me. "I think I'm in love with-wait. Whatever goes on here, remains quiet understood?" I asked them and they nodded. "I think I am in love with Dinah, whenever I touch her even the slightest touch, I feel electricity course through my veins, and my heart flutters at the sight of her or whenever I hear her voice, I melt inside and always look for her and smile whenever I see her," I said and Pia and Halsey looked at me, then each other then started squealing. "You are so in love with her, and you didn't even know it!" Halsey said and I sighed. "If you haven't noticed already, I'm a Goddamn experiment!" I said and they oh'd and chuckled. "Y/N, let's sing one of my songs!" Halsey said and I nodded. "Wait, where is Melanie?" I asked then pouted. "Y/N! Is that you?" I heard Melanie and then I ran to the back of the bus. "Melanie!" I said and picked her up and ran back to Halsey and Pia. "I say we sing Carousel or Dollhouse by Melanie!" I said as I set her down next to Halsey. "I vote Carousel!" Halsey, Pia and I said in unison. "We should head back though," I said and they nodded and we sang Carousel as we walked back to the McDonald's. "Damn Y/N, you're a great actor!" Pia said as Halsey and Melanie kept singing and I was doing gestures with facial emotions. We walked inside and yet another guy slapped my ass and gave me a wolf whistle. I turned around and faced him with a fake smile. "Y/N...," Melanie said and I slapped him and I saw Dinah in the corner of my eye. "Don't fucking touch me, I'm not interested in you, let alone guys," I said and he scoffed. "I think if you let me take you out, you'd change your mind about me and guys," He said and winked at me then licked his lips. "How about hell no," I said and he grabbed my arm. "Let go of her," I heard Dinah say. "Or what?" He asked. "Let go of MY girl," Dinah said and I felt myself starting to blush a pink color. I pulled my arm away and punched him and the girls threw him out. "Y/N! You're lucky to have us," Halsey said and I smiled. They group hugged me and then Halsey grabbed my chin and tried to kiss my cheek. "No! No, no!" I giggled as I struggled to get out of her grip. Pia and Melanie did the same and I had three different colors of lipstick one on one cheek two on the other. "Really guys?" I asked as I pouted. "Y/N!" I heard Ally say and we walked over to the girls. "This isn't going to come off is it?" I asked Halsey and she nodded, smiling evilly. "Halsey!" I whined. "Y/N, you have three lipstick stains...," Normani said then stopped. "I know," I said and sat down and sighed and Halsey, Pia, and Melanie started giggling. "Fuck you guys," I said and they started laughing. (A/N: does this remind anyone of that one video of Mila? 😂) Dinah looked at me as I was sending death glares to my three best friends. Pia pinched my cheek and started moving my head sideways. "Y/N/N, don't be so mad," Pia said and I looked at her with my 'really bitch?' face. My phone started ringing and I answered it.
Y/N! I'm uh..in trouble...you gotta help me out!
What the-Jade? Where the hell are you?
At uhm...uh...Jake's house
Jade! If he finds out you're there, he'll fucking kill you! I'm on my way text me the address.
Ok, bye!
"What'd Jade want?" Dani asked. "She's at Jake's house," I simply said and Dani's eyes widen. "If he finds her, she's dead!" Dani exclaimed and I nodded and stood up. "That's why I'm going to rescue her, she's always been there for me, now it's my turn to be there for her," I said and left. I teleported to Jake's house and I felt exhausted after I teleported to his house. I shook it off and found how Jade got in. I walked to her and wrapped my arm around her waist from behind and I clamped her mouth shut with my hand. "Shh, Jade, it's me," I said and she nodded and I let go of her and we walked out of Jake's house. I teleported us to Jade's house and I hugged her before teleporting back to McDonald's. I got there but fell on my knees, exhausted from all the energy I was using to teleport. "Y/N!" Dani said and I fell into her arms. "Jade...saved...," I said and closed my eyes. "You need to rest," Dani said and carried me to the bus and laid me down on the back lounge couch. I fell asleep after Dani put a blanket over me.
Vision:
"Hello Y/N, are you ready to tell me where the girls are?" He asked. I spat in his face and growled as I yanked on the chains. "Let me the fuck go," I said angrily. He shook his head and took a knife out and cut a line on my stomach and I groaned in pain. "What if I said I have your lover? You would do anything to see her again, wouldn't you? I can torture you as she watches," He said, chuckling evilly afterwards. "You...leave her the fuck outta this! I swear when I break free and you run like a little pussy, I will hunt you down and give you a slow and painful death," I said angrily.
(Dinah's POV)
We all went back to the bus and I saw Y/N squirming around and I heard her start angrily talking in her sleep. "You leave her the fuck outta this," Y/N said and then started shaking and breaking out into a sweat. I ran to her and lightly shook her, "Y/N/N, wake up!" Nothing. "Dani! She's not waking up, get some water!" I said and Dani came back with a small cup filled with water. I poured some of the water on her face and she jolted awake and sat up. She was breathing heavily and I sat down next to her. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her softly. Y/N shook her head and wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head in the crook of my neck. "It was horrible," Y/N whispered. "He, whoever, he is threatened to torture me in front of you, I saw it," Y/N said and I looked at her. "Baby, look at me, I trust you and Dani. Meaning, I know you won't let whoever this guy is, take me, you mean so much to me and I know you wouldn't let him get to me," I said and Y/N smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed and Y/N's lips traveled down to my neck. Y/N sucked on my neck, finding my sweet spot which caused me to gasp and softly moan. I could feel her smirk against my neck. After she gave me a hickey on my neck, she looked up at me. "I've marked you, not officially but it's part of the process of making you officially my girl," Y/N said and I blushed and she pulled me into a kiss. I smiled against her lips and I intertwined our fingers. We pulled away and the girls came into the back lounge. Y/N had pulled me on her lap and rested her head on my shoulder. "I need a good distraction after what I just dreamt about," Y/N said. "Literal goals," Lauren whispered and I blushed. "Babe," Y/N whispered. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "Can you sleep with me? I need to make sure you're safe," Y/N softly said and I nodded, smiling. "Okay," I said and Y/N smiled at me. "Maybe okay will be our always," Y/N said, quoting 'The Fault in our Stars'. "You did not just...," I said trailing off. "I did," Y/N said, smiling. "Why must you hurt me like that?" I asked and she chuckled. "What?" Ally asked. "I quoted 'The Fault in our Stars'," Y/N said and Camila playfully glared at her. The girls left the back lounge and left Y/N and I alone. I turned around and sat in Y/N's lap, still but, now I was facing her. I cupped her cheeks and leaned in and she started kissing me slowly, with passion.
(Ally's POV)
I got to grab my blanket in the back lounge because it was cold in the front of the bus. I walked in the back lounge and saw Dinah and Y/N, kissing. I gasped and they pulled away and looked at me. "Ally, don't say anything, please," Y/N said and I nodded. "I'll keep this quiet," I whispered and they nodded. I took my blanket and walked back to the front lounge and cuddled with Lauren.
(Your POV)
Wait a second, there's always different guys in my visions, does that mean it's a group of guys? "I think I have an idea of who's after you and the girls," I said and Dinah looked at me. "Who?" Lauren asked. "Well, there's different guys in my visions, so I think it might be a group of guys," I said. "How many are in this so called group?" Ally asked. "There's nine," I said. "Nine?" Dinah asked. "Yeah, and they all have brown or black hair," I said and she sighed. "This is going to make it harder to find out who they are," Dinah said and I nodded. "But they all report to some guy older than them," I thought out loud. "I need to go to my meditating place, but I can't leave you five alone," I said and groaned. "I already called a few of the others," Dani said and I sighed. "I just hope they're ready to lay down their lives for this mission as much as I am. Dani, who's coming here?" I asked and she sighed. "Storm, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Daredevil and Elektra," Dani said and I nodded. I had the teleported to my meditating place.

I got there and started to meditate about all nine guys I see in my visions

----
I opened my eyes and I sighed angrily. "Oh hell the fuck no is it them," I said and I teleported to the girls. "Y/N? What are you doing here it usually takes you-," Dani said but I cut her off, "Dani, hush for a few moments okay?" I snapped and she nodded. "I need my MPSK, grenades, taser, shurikens, and everything else," I said and they nodded. I got my bulletproof vest on and my utility belt with my grenades, shurikens, taser, handcuffs, rope, a flashlight, a map, gauze, and ammo magazines in it. I had my combat knife in its holster on my thigh and I had black leather gloves and a headset. "Stay here, keep them safe. I see a scratch on anyone of them, especially Dinah, you're all dead," I said and they nodded. "Y/N let me go with you," Storm said and I nodded. "You stay behind me, if shit goes bad, well create a storm, Storm," I said and she chuckled. I had a backpack full of explosives and I had managed to figure out their hideout. Storm drove us there and I had gotten out and saw an abandoned town and a giant building. I had put a breaching charge on the door and blew the door up with a small explosion. I got in and held my MPSK up to shoot anybody but no one was here, surprisingly. "See anybody Y/N?" Storm asked and I used my eyesight and looked around the building. "No one," I said and it hit me. "Get out go!" I said and ran out of the building before we could be trapped. "It was a trap," Storm said and I nodded. "There's people in this building. Lots of em," I said and she nodded. "Y/N where are you two?" I heard Dani ask through the headset. "We're at an abandoned town, track my consciousness, if you hear beeping or a nuke alarm going off, that means I've been captured," I said and she said an 'okay'. I breached the door and killed the guards in the room. I had a silencer on my MPSK and walked up the stairs with my gun ready to shoot. I got to the third floor, cleared it and continued to the top. The fifth floor, where these nine guys were and I was scared because I might not see Dinah again. "Storm, go back, send for help," I said and she looked at me like I was crazy but nodded and left anyways. "Dani, put Dinah on the headset," I said through the headset mic. "Okay," Dani said. "Y/N?" Dinah asked and I sighed. "Dinah, listen to me, whatever happens to me after this, I love you, so so much," I said and she gasped softly. "Y/N stay with me, you have to. I love you too much to lose you," Dinah said and I sighed. "Finah, I'll stay strong, Storm should be driving back to you to get backup, in the meantime, I'll be okay," I said and she sighed. "Y/N hide the headset somewhere," Dani said. "Okay," I said and hid the headset in my bra. I had the ear piece in my ear. I breached the door and was tased. "Ahhh!" I groaned and fell to my knees. "Y/N, welcome," He said and I growled. I let my metal claws come out and I was tased again. I groaned and a black thing was put over my head and I was handcuffed rather tightly and I was put in a car. Storm, please, hurry. I fear I might not make it. Dinah, oh, Dinah, I love you so much. I promise to stay strong, just hurry to me Storm. Why is he doing this? Why are they doing it? Where could they be taking me? Will I see Dinah again? I hope I get to see Dinah again, just not as I am being tortured in front of her. Dear God, I need my full powers now, please.

TO BE CONTINUED