Chapter 7

(Your POV)
I woke up to kisses on my face and I smiled and opened my eyes. "Morning babe," Dinah said, and I smiled. "Morning Babygirl," I said and Dinah smiled and kissed me. I smiled and took her bottom lip in between my teeth. "Hey! Let's quit being fucking cute and get dressed!" Lauren said and we broke away, laughing. I checked my phone and saw a text from Brendon.
Renny: Have you listened to my new album yet???
Y/N: WHAT?! NEW ALBUM?! BRB GOTTA ARCHER!!
I had went to YouTube on my laptop and looked up Brendon's new album. I started to listen to it. "Holy fucking shit! This is good shit!" I said and the girls walked over to me. "What?'' the girls asked and I chuckled.
Renny: Y/N/N?? :(
Renny: :( come back
Y/N: 1: SAD FACES ARE FOR PUSSIES. 2: SAD FACES ARE FOR PUSSIES (counter:2) 3: OMG FUCKING SLAY ON YOUR NEW ALBUM!!! I LOVE 'DON'T THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME', 'DEATH OF A BACHELOR', 'VICTORIOUS', 'CRAZY=GENIUS' I LOVE THE ALBUM THE ENTIRE THING ILY TOO!!!
Renny: AWWW!!!! ILY TOO!
Y/N: I GTG I'LL SEE YOU LATER!
Renny: KK BYEEE

The girls and I went to the airport and I made sure the fans weren't too aggressive. We were about to leave and Camila was pulled back by her hair and Dinah pulled Camila away, I growled lowly, my eyes turning a snake-like red.

 We were about to leave and Camila was pulled back by her hair and Dinah pulled Camila away, I growled lowly, my eyes turning a snake-like red

I walked over to Camila to make sure she was okay. "Mila, are you okay?" I asked, trying to mask my over-protective and angry side. "Yeah," Camila said softly and she looked up at me, only to see my red snake-like eyes. "Hey, hey, calm down," Camila said and I sighed, softly growling. "I can't," I said and she sighed. Camila kissed my forehead and looked at my eyes. "Think of Dinah, that always calms you down," Camila said and I nodded, my eyes returning back to normal. We got on the plane and headed back to the United States. "Y/N, you know they wait for you," Kainar said and I huffed through my nose. "I'll call them when I need them," I said and he chuckled. "Y/N, who are you talking to?" Ally asked. I looked at Kainar who nodded and revealed himself. The girls gasped. "Girls, meet Kainar, the demon who follows me," I said and he chuckled. "I am not a demon, but a humble servant of yours, Master," Kainar said and I got up and grabbed his collar. My eyes turned back into the red snake-like eyes. "You know what you are, don't fucking lie to them, I'll kill you, give you a painful death," I said and he had fear in his eyes. "You fear me, good. You should," I said and let go of his collar, Kainar vanished and I sighed. "Y/N, calm down," Normani said, using her nails to softly scratch against my forearm. I sighed and she smiled, kissing my forehead. "Thanks Mani," I said and she nodded. My phone rang and I answered it. "Y/N, I need your help," Professor Xavier said and I nodded. "What is it Professor?" I asked. "There's a girl, she's hunted by a company called Alkali-Transigen, " Professor said and I sighed. "How old is the girl?" I asked and that caught the girls attention. "11," Charles said. "I'll help," I said and he sighed in relief. "I'll see you soon Charles, just make sure Caliban gives you your medicine, I'll get more on my way back," I said and I could tell he nodded. "I'll see you soon Professor," I said and hung up. "I have to go, I'll assign Dani as your personal bodyguard," I said and Dinah looked at me, begging me to not leave. "Dinah, babe, I'll be gone for a little bit, I have to help a mutant, there haven't been many since I was experimented on," I said and she nodded. I kissed her and she smiled into the kiss and I pulled away. I teleported to the hospital near the border of Mexico. I quickly got Charles' medicine and teleported to the house. "Xavier, I'm here!" I said and he looked at me. "Good, come, let's go get the girl," Xavier said and I nodded and helped him into the car and drove to the place he mentally put into my phone.
-----
I met Laura and the nurse, Gabriella, who birthed her. "Laura, c'mon, we have to leave," I said and she got in the passenger side. I drove off and headed to my other house not far from where we were. We stayed the night at my house, but I had to fix one of the pipes and it was outside. I grabbed a few tools and went to fix the pipe. "Y/N!!" Laura screamed and I ran to her, seeing myself, but it was a clone of me. I saw Charles, dead, which made me sad and furious. I growled and took my claws out and stabbed him. Everything was in a haze, like I could see a monstrous version of me. I threw him outside and he managed to scratch me up good. I picked him up and shoved him onto a broken piece of a tree and cut his head off. I sighed and stumbled towards Laura and Charles' body. "C'mon Laura," I said, a few tears falling down as I picked up Charles' body and put him in the bed of the truck. Laura got in and I drove us to a nearby lake and buried Charles there. "I'm gonna miss you, you were like a father to me," I said and Laura put her hand in mine. I cried and a few tears fell on his newly made grave. "C'mon Laura, we have to go," I said and she nodded. We drove to where the other mutant kids were. I stumbled up the mountain and fell as I reached the kids. "She's badly injured, she hasn't healed!" A kid said and they picked me up and put me inside on a bed. They injected a green serum in me and I started healing. "Lady Wolverine? I'm Rictor," the kid who I guess runs this little haven said. "I'm...Y/N," I said softly. "They're on their way here!" A kid with a reptile like body said and I got up. "You need to rest," Rictor said and I shook my head. "Rictor, Gideon, Bobby, Jamaica, Rebecca, Delilah, Laura, time to go," I said, "I can teleport us there but I don't have enough energy." They nodded and put on their backpacks and started walking towards Eden. The Alkali-Tranisgen assholes showed up and I started fighting alongside with the kids. X-24 showed up again and I growled and started fighting her with Laura. Laura and I managed to kill her, again, this time for sure. I had looked at the kids to see them all tied up, besides Laura. "Laura," I said and she looked at me, I motioned for her to go to her friends, secretly and cut them loose. She went and did as I told and I went behind Gabriella's boyfriend and stabbed him, lifting his body in the air. I got angry at these assholes for trying to turn the kids into monstrous and mindless killing machines. I got so angry, I stopped the Tranisgen armored guys with my mind. Laura took that as an opportunity and killed them along with the kids. "Y/N/N," Laura said and I snapped out of it. "Sorry," I said and she smiled at me.
----
"Eden is supposed to be here," Rictor said and I sighed. "You can all live with me," I said and they nodded. "I have to travel a lot, what do you say we go back to my house and wait for my girlfriend and friends?" I asked and they nodded. "Can you teach us to harness our powers?" Gideon asked and I nodded. "Xavier, he taught me everything on how to teach mutants," I said and they nodded. "Alright, everyone hold hands, I'll teleport us there," I said and they nodded. I teleported us to my house but felt something pierce me. I saw a few blades, coated with poison and I was already weak from the previous fights. "Oh...," I said softly and fell down. "Y/N!" Laura screamed and I looked at her weakly. "Quick, get the serum!" Bobby said and they injected it in me. "Babe? We're here!" I heard Dinah and looked at the kids. "Rictor, go over to her and introduce yourself," I said weakly and he nodded and left. "Y/N/N, you're going to be fine right?" Laura asked and I shrugged. "She will be fine, the serum is helping her greatly," Delilah said. "Amazing...you can see if people are going to die or live?" I asked weakly, softly groaning. "Yea," Delilah said. Gideon pulled out a knife making me scream out in pain. "They were thrown really hard into you, look it's piercing her from the other side!" Rebecca said. The girls rushed over to me and Dinah gasped and started to cry. "Dinah, I'm fine," I said and they pulled another knife out of me making me scream again. "Y/N/N, you'll be okay, just look at me," Laura said and I looked at her. They pulled another knife out but I didn't feel it. "Amazing, you can suppress the pain people are feeling," I said softly and she nodded. Rictor injected another dose of the serum and I started to heal a bit faster. "There's something I have to tell you kids, but it's gonna have to wait," I said and they nodded. After I healed and ate and fed everyone else the kids looked at me. "You were experiments, made to become mindless killing machines, you were born through the nurses, given your 'fathers' powers. They stole our seed and put it in a nurse who gave birth to you, now, I'm not sure who your actual father is because they're dead and I'm the only mutant alive besides now. But, what I do know, is that, Laura, you're my daughter, and I've come to terms with it. But if it makes you uncomfortable to think I'm your mom or to call me mom, it's fine," I said and she nodded. The girls were shocked and the kids looked angry and sad. "We were experiments?!" Rictor asked angrily. "Rictor, calm down, I'm an experiment as well," I said and he sighed. "I'm not going to force you into anything, you have a choice, to stay here with me and learn to harness your gifts or you can leave and do whatever," I said and they nodded and chose to stay. "W-How is Laura your daughter?" Dinah asked and I could tell she was hurt, thinking I had sex with another woman. "When I was experimented on, they doctors wanted to know if my seed was active or inactive, so they obviously needed samples and I guess someone stole one of em and bam, made Laura," I said and she nodded. "Excuse me, I have to call some people," I said and they nodded and I left. I called BlackHeart and told him to gather the rest. BlackHeart arrived with Harley Quinn, Black Cat, Mystique, Madam Hydra, Enchantress, Poison Ivy and Selene. "Y/N!!" Black Cat said and pounced on me. "Cat, get off!" I said and she laughed. "That's not very nice," Black Cat said and I chuckled. "I am not nice," I said and she giggled. "Where's Charles?" Mystique asked and I bit my lip. "He...he was killed by a clone of me," I said and Mystique gasped and started crying. "I'm sorry Raven," I said as tears made their way down my cheeks. Raven hugged me and I hugged her back, crying into her neck. "He was like a father to me," I whimpered and she nodded, rubbing my back soothingly. "What about Caliban?" Enchantress asked. "He..sacrificed his life so I could escape with Laura," I said, pulling away from Raven's embrace. Enchantress nodded, I lead them inside. "Kids, meet some ex-villan mutants, there are very few left," I said and they nodded and introduced themselves to all my friends. "Laura, c'mere," I said and she walked over to me. "Harley, meet my daughter, Laura," I said and Harley bent down to her height and smiled. "I'm Harley," Harley said and Laura smiled. "Harley isn't a mutant but she's pretty and pretty badass," I said and she chuckled. "Of course I'm pretty!" Harley said and I chuckled, rolling my eyes jokingly. "Watch yourself Archer," Ivy said and I chuckled. "Ivy, calm yourself, I already got the perfect girl for me," I said and the girls awwed and Dinah blushed.
-----
The kids were all in bed surprisingly using only two of the spare rooms. The girls went to their rooms, but Dinah obviously was with me. "I love you Babygirl," I said and she smiled and kissed me. "I love you too," Dinah said and I smiled. I had cuddled with Dinah and fell asleep.
---
I was woken up and opened my eyes to see Laura. "Can I sleep with you?" Laura asked and I nodded and she crawled in between Dinah and I. Dinah cuddled her and I wrapped my arm over the both of them. God do I need to wife her up and start a family with her. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: sorry I've been dead on writing 😫