Chapter 6

(Your outfit)
*2 months later*
(Y/N's POV)
It's been two whole months since Dinah and I have talked or seen each other. She's still trying to figure everything out and being away from her has caused me to lose my way. I've been robbing banks and other shit, I've taken over most of the state of Florida. I'm doing stupid shit to keep my mind off Dinah, and nothing is working, also, Harley has been super flirty this week. "I'm going out somewhere," I told Harley, Black Cat, Mystique, Madam Hydra, Enchantress, BlackHeart, and Selene. There's only one guy out of our group of villains, but that's because BlackHeart showed true loyalty and trustworthiness when we were looking for one last person for our villain group. I had teleported near Dinah and the girls and followed them at a slow pace, and a few yards away. Lauren stopped and faced me. "Why the hell are you following us?!" She asked. I guess she forgot about me, I hope Dinah didn't forget me, that'd hurt and break me the most. "Lauren," I said and her brows furrowed. "How the hell do you know my name?" She asked. "Lauren, stop yelling at this poor girl," Ally said, noticing Lauren was talking to me. I took my hood off and revealed my full face. They furrowed their brows together, wracking their brains to try and remember me. "You forgot about me didn't you? It's only been two months," I said, hurt laced in my voice. "Y-Y/N?" Normani said and I nodded. "I uhm, well, I wanted to see how you five were," I said awkwardly. Dinah turned around and saw me. "Y/N?" Dinah asked and I nodded and smiled, hearing her beautiful voice. "I uhm, should get back to my house," I said nervously. "Y/N Archer! Don't move! You're under arrest!" A cop said and pointed a gun at me. I chuckled and the girls noticed my eyes were red. "Says who?" I said and turned around. "I own the whole state of Florida, which means you're my fucking pet," I said and walked over to him. He shot me in the head and I regenerated and the bullet fell out of my forehead. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad choice," I said and he looked at me fearfully. "Y/N, you're scaring the poor pet," Mystique said. "Raven, I didn't expect you here, are you going to deal with him?" I asked. "No, he's been a bad little pet, to us: the owners of Florida, and soon the world," Mystique said and I nodded. "Of course we'll be the emperors of the world, the Chaos Council will rule the world because I'm the genius behind it all," I said and Raven chuckled. "BlackHeart wanted to ensure your safety so he's with you," Raven said and I nodded and she walked off, disappearing. "Now, my little pet, since I'm nice you can say sorry and then work for me and live or you can shoot me again and die," I said and he said sorry and got in his police car and drove off. "You scared him, Boss," BlackHeart said and I nodded and chuckled. "Dinah, do you have your answer or no?" I asked and she shook her head and I sighed. "The more you push me away, the more I become a villian. I'm going to go see a family friend in Texas, Ally, wish to join me?" I said and she gasped. "Mom and Dad?" Ally asked me. "Precisely! I'm going to keep them under my protection as I take over the state of Texas," I said and she gasped. "Why?" Ally asked. "To keep the love of my life off my mind of course, I can't afford to kill myself, it'd be a waste. Besides, killing people and controlling them is more fun," I said. "That demon, Kainar, he's up to this isn't he?" Camila asked and I shook my head. "He's behind me, somewhere. Kainar," I said and he walked out from a nearby alley and over to us. "If it isn't my favorite mutant," Kainar said and I chuckled. "You've gone off the deep end, and without my help as well," Kainar said and I nodded. "Of course, the only person that kept me sane is pushing me away," I said and he chuckled and disappeared. "Goodbye girls, Dinah, remember: The more you push me away, the more I become a villian," I said and walked off with BlackHeart and then we disappeared, more like teleported to Texas.
(Jerry's POV)
I was in the living room with my wife when the news lady came on. "We interrupt your broadcast to bring you this news. Y/N Archer, the 'Rogue', is a mutant who has taken over Florida with her band of villians. No one knows what happened to make Y/N this way. Y/N and her 'Chaos Council' have arrived in the state of Texas, and they plan on taking over the state of Texas. Y/N had killed Gotham's Joker two months ago and she plans to take over the United States," the news lady said on the T.V. and I looked at my wife. "What do we do? Ally is in Florida!" My wife, Patricia said and I nodded and sighed. "We know Y/N, but Ally told us Dinah is still thinking if she should take Y/N back or not. I think Y/N is doing this to distract herself and to show Dinah that she can give her anything she wants," I said and heard clapping, making me and my wife jump. "Bravo, bravo, Jerry! You figured it out, good for you. How about you and your lovely wife bake me some made from scratch cookies? I always loved the Hernandez' baking," Y/N said and we nodded.
----
We baked Y/N cookies and she went off on her merry way. "Oh, by the way! Ally loves you two a lot!" Y/N said and we smiled.
(Your POV)
BlackHeart and I waltzed into the police station and the officers there froze. "All of you, in line, now," I ordered and they did as told. "Boss is gonna ask you one very simple question and you have to answer it," BlackHeart said and they nodded. "Do you want to live by working for me or try and kill me but end up dying?" I asked. "What do you need boss?" They asked and I chuckled. "Do your jobs," I said and they nodded. We had robbed a few banks and had a shootout with a gang which was all over the news. "C'mon BlackHeart," I said and he nodded and we got into a Lamborghini and I hot wired it and sped off. We got to a building and I spray painted 'Under the Protection of the Chaos Council' on the building. "C'mon," I said and he nodded and we drove off to capture some more states. We already had Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas and Oklahoma, thanks to my group.
----------
*three weeks later*
It's been about three weeks, and the Chaos Council has the west side of the U.S. under our control and most of the states in between the East and West side of the United States. I was in Florida to go to our little headquarters there. "Y/N, you have to stop doing this! You're not yourself anymore!" Storm said and I balled my fists, trying not to cry. "Storm, you know I can't stop, I can't, I need everyone to know what it's like to be afraid of dying, to be afraid of losing someone you love. I'm losing her, and myself at the same time and I can't do anything about it! I gave her my heart and you wanna know what I get in return? Nothing but fear and untrustiness," I said and grabbed Storm by her collar. "I loved her, I still do, and I can't get her off my mind, Storm. I want to marry her, to start a family with her, to hold her in good situations and bad ones. I want to be there for her, I want to fall asleep next to her and wake up to her. I want my life with Dinah next to me, I can't fathom another minute thinking she's off with someone else! I need her, Storm, more than anything. I'd lay down my existence if it meant I could have her in my arms or say she loves me. I fucking found a way to kill myself so in the end, if we ever were together with kids and she'd be old and I'd be the same age, I'd kill myself when she dies just so I can be by her side!" I cried and felt arms around me. I saw brown and blonde ombre hair and I shook my head. "It's just another hallucination," I said and she shook her head. "No it's not babe," Dinah said and I smiled. "I'm sorry, I-I wanted to tell you I wanted you back, but there was the fear that was around so I pushed you away. You can turn back time can't you?" Dinah said and I nodded. I had held out my hand and went back two months ago.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Two months ago
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"I don't know, but can I have time to figure it out?" Dinah asked and I shook my head. "Dinah, I-I turned back time, you can't push me away. I-I formed a villian group called 'Chaos Council' and took over most of the West side of the U.S.," I said and she gasped. "What? Start from the beginning," Dinah said. "After you said that you'd think about me being in your life, you pushed me away, causing me to take over a few states. I tried to get my mind off you, Dinah, but nothing worked. I was going insane without you, I-I almost killed myself because the pain of not having you in my arms, killed me," I said and she gasped and got up and hugged me, then kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and kissed back. We pulled away and I let out a shaky breath. "Two months, I've waited for this," I said softly and she giggled and pecked my lips. "Stay with me," Dinah said. "Always and forever, Dinah. After all, you have my heart," I said and she blushed. "I love you," I said and she smiled. "I love you too," Dinah said. "Hey, are you two done with the Y/S/N moment? Because it's so cute, it's sickening," Camila said and we laughed. Dinah, I love you so much, I'm just happy to have you back in my arms. "Daddy, are you going to get me that necklace?" Harley asked. "Why get it, when I got it earlier?" I asked and she gasped as I took out the necklace and handed it to her. She squealed and hugged me. "Alright, Babydoll, calm down so I can put it around your neck," I said and she nodded and I put it around her neck. "Thanks, Daddy!" Harley said and I chuckled. "No problem, Babydoll, besides I'm the only one who understands your mind and headspace like thing," I said and she nodded. Someone busted the window and tackled me to the floor and had their hand around my throat. It was Poison Ivy. "Where is Harley?" Ivy asked. "Ivy, calm down," I said and she growled and got off me and pulled me up. "Ivy?" Harley asked. "Harley," Ivy said. "I was taking care of her while you were busy," I said and she oh'd. "Sorry, uh, no hard feelings right?" Ivy said and I chuckled. "Daddy, can I stay with her?" Harley asked. "Of course," I said and kissed her forehead. "Thanks Daddy. Just be sure to send me a gift once in awhile," Harley said and I chuckled. "If you say so Babydoll," I said and she left with Ivy. "Why does she call you Daddy?" Dinah asked. "She's got a headspace like thing in her mind where she needs to be treated like a child almost. What she needs is a dominant, protective and somewhat ordering figure in her life and I kinda was that for a while. Harley and I go back about 7 years," I said and she nodded. "You're mine," Dinah said and bit my bottom lip. "Always was," I said and kissed her. We headed to the hotel and I instantly fell asleep on the bed with Dinah running her fingers through my hair. God, do I love this girl with my entire being.