Chapter 8

I woke up to Laura shaking me awake. "I'm up, I'm up," I said and she giggled. I got up and made breakfast for the kids and myself. I heard a thud and took out my right hand claws and walked outside in my back yard. "Diana?" I said as I saw her and she smiled. She took her cloak off and I hugged her. "I need your help," Diana said. "Well shit, who's in trouble this time?" I joked and she chuckled. "So what's up?" I asked as I led her inside. "I think I found someone who is slowly draining your powers," Diana said and I looked at her confused. "Have you been able to use your telekinetic and fire abilities?" Diana asked and I shook my head. "We've to deal them then, I am immune to this world's diseases and everything else," Diana said and I nodded. I pushed a hidden button and the floor opened up and I motioned for Diana to go down. "Secret weapons and other shit," I said and she nodded and walked down the stairs. "Kids, if Dinah asks where I am, tell her I'm helping an old friend. Also, follow her around just in case something happens while she's out today," I said and they nodded and I closed the door. "So, what do you think?" I asked as she looked around. "It's amazing," Diana said and I nodded and chuckled. I had guns and suits everywhere and poisonous gases and toxic spikes in pucks that would shoot up at whoever stepped on the puck. I had drones, drones that could fly and stun people, drones that could track people, and even drones that could shock people. I grabbed all the drones I could fit into a backpack and zipped it up. "What's really happening?" I asked and she sighed. "I think, there's a new God of war," Diana said and I sighed and nodded. "Then he'll have villain mutants by his side, I'm supposed to be the mutant of all mutants," I said and she nodded. We walked back up and I led Diana to my garage. I pushed a button and a giant part of the garage switched and up came my jet. "C'mon, easiest way of transportation. Where to?" I asked. "Germany," Diana said and I nodded. "Neo Hitler?" I asked and she chuckled. "Basically," Diana said and I nodded and gripped the steering wheel. I flew off to Germany and I heard something fall and saw Laura. "Laura?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked and put the jet on autopilot. I walked over to Laura and she looked down then at me. "I want to help you mom!" Laura said and I sighed. "I know, but you've got my powers and I wanted you to stay with Dinah, she could use a mini me to be by her," I said and Laura nodded. "I can teleport you back," I said and she nodded and I teleported Laura back to the house. I sighed and Diana put her hand on my shoulder and I smiled a bit.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
We got to Germany and found that most of the areas around Germany were conquered. I ran into the middle of the land where the firing was and ran behind Diana who used her wrist braces and I had her shield. We took out every single guy in the trenches and I snuck in Neo Hitler's bunker while Diana was helping the guys with the Germans. I grabbed Neo Hitler and teleported me, Diana and him to a U.N. meeting. "Sorry to interrupt this meeting but this, this man is the Neo Hitler, I didn't know what to do with him so I brought him here, for all of you to decide," I said as I chained him up pretty good. They all nodded and I teleported Diana and I back to the jet and we headed home. I was walking down the street with Diana when I felt something impale me. "Well...fuck," I said as I fell on my one knee. Diana ran in front of me and gasped, her hands covering her mouth.

(Dinah's POV)
I looked out the window and saw Y/N on her knee and some girl in front of her. What? Was she lying to me about her loving me? I saw the girl look behind Y/N and Y/N stood up and bear hugged her and I saw her shirt rip.

(Your POV)
I turned around and closed my eyes and froze time. I found the asshole that was cutting me and had impaled me. I unfroze time and took out one of my claws and pointed it at him. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "Didn't you hear Hydra is back? Long live Hydra," he said and his mouth foamed. I yelled out in anger and he burned and turned to ash. "Y/N...," Diana said and I sighed and fire came out of my nose. Diana slapped me and I looked at her with my 'wtf' face. "Calm down, we'll deal with this Hydra group later, now go get your girl," Diana said and I nodded. "Thanks," I said and she nodded and giggled a bit. We walked inside the house and I managed to take out whatever impaled me. "Huh, haven't seen one of these in a while," I said and looked at a bloody dagger. "Whoever that Hydra agent was, he had a powerful throw," I said and Diana lifted my shirt up. "You're going to need stitches," Diana said and I sighed. "Wait...I usually regenerate whenever I'm injured...," I said and then felt dizzy and nauseous. I fell back a bit and Diana caught me and picked me up and brought me to the couch. "I'll call Dani, just hang on," Diana said and I nodded, my vision getting blurry. "Victor, get the serum!" Laura said and Victor ran over to me and injected the serum into me. "You kids know where this is right?" I asked and Laura nodded. "When I get better, we're robbing that place of this serum," I said and Laura nodded. I coughed and blood came up. "It should've been working," Victor said and I looked at him. "There's too much mutant poison in my body right now, so the serum is either not gonna work or is gonna take a while to work," I said and Dinah came over to me. "Dani is on her way. And why do you have to be so damn heroic and always be the one to try and save others?" Diana asked and I sighed. "I taught myself that humans and mutants are the same, except with the gifts mutants have, but I always want to sacrifice my life for the greater good," I said and Diana nodded. "Who the hell is she?" Dinah asked and I sighed. "Babygirl, it's not what it looks like when you saw us outside," I said and she rolled her eyes. Dani walked into the house and I started having a seizure and Dani rushed over to me. "Get me a pillow, now!" Dani said and Diana rushed and grabbed a pillow and Dani put it under my head. Foam started forming at my mouth and Dani looked at me worried. "Y/N, I swear on Charles' grave if you don't fight for your life...," Dani said and I lightly tapped her. Dani grabbed my arm and cut it. "This going to be painful," Dani said and bit my arm. I could feel the poison rush to arm and I screamed out in pain. Dani spit the poison into a bucket and I felt weak after she was done. "She's like a fucking magnet to mutant hunters, and to the mutant poison," Dani said and I chuckled weakly before passing out.

(Dani's POV)
Y/N passed out but something seemed off about her. Y/N started shaking and her claws came out and I rushed to her and she jumped at me and stabbed me. I looked at her and she regained consciousness and looked down. "Dani...," Y/N said and I grabbed her arm and took some of her life force to heal myself. She looked at me and started crying. I pulled her into me and she gripped onto my shirt. "I'm so sorry," Y/N cried into my shirt. "It's okay Y/N/N. What triggered you to fight while you were unconscious?" I asked and she sighed. "It was...Viktor..my brother," Y/N said and I gasped. "What?" I asked and she nodded. "We've been through every war possible and he's...a villain now," Y/N said and I nodded. Her eyes turned yellow, Viktor is nearby and challenging her. "He's challenging you, he's nearby too, I can tell by your eye color," I said and she nodded and growled. "I'm going to fucking kill him," Y/N said and I sighed and followed her as she left.

(Your POV)
I walked outside and saw him. "Sis, long time no see," Viktor said and I growled and flames shot out of my nose once again. "I see you found her again," Viktor said and I yelled as I charged at him. "Don't you bring her up! You murdered her in front of my eyes!" I said as I stabbed him.

A/N: any guesses on who Viktor is talking about?😏you might not get it