Chapter 32: First Round Of The Tournament

Start from the beginning

“Blake can ace this, I’m sure of it.” I smiled.

I felt my bladder suddenly wanting to blow up so I excused myself for a while and headed for the comfort room.

Once I was in already, I sat down at the toilet bowl and peed.

After that when I was about to go out, I heard some clicking sounds but I didn’t mind it.

After washing my hands, the door way out of the comfort room wouldn’t budge.

No way! Don’t tell me I’m locked?!

I kept on pulling the door and turning the doorknob but it’s really locked!

I tried screaming with all my might, “Help me! Please! Please!”

I tried kicking the door to make someone notice me, but it seems like everyone’s at the tournament area!

“Okay, all members back to the tournament area or else you’re team is disqualified if you are not complete!” The announcer announced.

What the hell?! Seriously?!

“Let me out of here!” I shouted at the top of my lungs and my voice was getting hoarse already.

“Let me out!!!” I shouted more.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I shouted kicking the door so hard and ended up hurting my foot.

My career’s going to end all because I’m stuck in a bathroom!

But what worry me most are my teammates.

They have dreams too and yet here I am, stuck here, destroying their lives.

No, I won’t give up! I’ll shout one more time!

“Helppppp!” I shouted more.

No one still.

“Oh no! Seems there’s a group who doesn’t have complete members!” The announcer suddenly announced.

Oh no! Don’t tell me—

“Lauren! Where are you?!” I felt the speakers were roaring at my head.

Drew! Oh no!

I have to get out of here! Fast!

“I’ll give you ten seconds to find your teammate. Ten!” The announcer announced.

Ten seconds?! What the hell?!

I tried kicking the door while screaming, “Help! I’m in here!”

I tried searching for something loud.

Since there are 10 faucets in the comfort room, I decided to flood the place so that the water could surpass the door and people will notice me in there.

I ran to all the faucets opening them all.

“Come on! More water!” I cried.

I continued shouting at the door.

The comfort room’s kind of big so I don’t think this place would flood up easily and I only got six seconds left!

“Help!” I cried one more time.

“Is someone here?” I heard someone outside.

“Yes! Help me! I’m locked up!” I cried.

“What are you doing there?! I’ll go find the key!” The man said and his voice disappeared.

Great the janitor! I’m saved! But..

“Four... Three.”

Three seconds left?!

“I’m in here! Help!” I cried as loud as I could.

Come on! Someone pass by!

“Lauren? Lauren!” I heard someone calling my name and it sounded like.. Drew?!

Oh thank goodness!

“Drew! I’m here! Drew! It’s Lauren! Drew!” I kept on shouting non stop.

“Lauren?! You’re here?! Principal she’s here! She’s locked!” Drew ran I guess.

“Two.” The announcer announced.

Drew faster!

Oh no!

“One.” The announcer announced.

I stared blankly on the door.

No..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!:))

stay tune!:D 

comment about it okaaaay?:))))

-SmileyKari :D