The Apocalypse (Edited)

Hi all,

I have decided to discontinue this book. I'm going to be rewriting it from the beginning, in hopes to improve it greatly.

It will be uploaded as a brand new book so feel free to check it out, please be aware it might differ slightly from this book as it is only taking inspiration from it

Many thanks for all the reads this book has brought and with high hopes for the rewrite a bid you goodbye

----------------------

hello people ... I'm new to this whole thing and this is my first time writing a story and I wanted to know what you think of it before I release the whole of the book that I am still writing...

I spent the day observing the group, counting how many of us survived the last attack. Not many. This recent attack had been unlike the others, there was no time to prepare. We weren't even able to hold the barricades up before they started to smash their way in, eating and destroying anything and everything in their way. I tried everything in my power to try and keep the group together and alive but there was too many zombies surrounding us, it was impossible to keep everyone safe. We grabbed the remaining people from our group and made a run to the top floor of the building. We were safe here for now but I can still hear them downstairs waiting for us to venture out of the top floor, which is something I want to avoid but what can I do when there wasn't enough time to collect food on the mad dash upstairs. There was nothing we could do at the moment so I sat down in front of the fire trying to keep warm. I started to recall how all of this had happened and how Rose and I ended up here with our new family, in such a short amount of time.

It was a dark and gloomy morning, which was a familiar sight during this cold winter so I was used to it. After getting ready for school and saying my goodbyes to Mother and Father, which at that point I didn't know, it would be the last time that I saw them. I walked to school with Rose my best friend, like I do every morning. But our school is unlike others, it's a military school. I don't know why my parents decided to send me here but I love it, I get to spend the day shooting and learning to fight. A part of me thought that my parents were preparing me for something. I was right.

I would just like to know if you want to see the rest of the story or not? please comment to let me know ...