The party favors

Maximus Pov.

We were helped up and patted on our backs. We stood in front of Percy.

"Hello Percy we believe right?" We Asked our hands out to shake. He nodded.

"And your names?" He asked.

"Well we are Maximus and Hadrian. In the mortal world we are known as the death brothers or the silencers." We said in Sync.

We were then transported to the throne room.

"Hadrian and Maximus Potter." Zeus called.

"present" we called. we were pushed forward. 

There was some laughs.

"We will grant you our councils blessing. Do you accept the party favor?" He asked. Me and Hadrian faced each other and does rock paper swords and i won.

"we would accept the part favor. can we comment about the cake?" I asked.

They all threw a orb at us while saying no.

we stood up from our position on the floor.

"Okay we get it. Don't judge the cake jesh." we said.

we were then suddenly hanging on the whomping willow.

"Oh come on this is so messed up." We shouted. the professors walk out and see us. I see Snape smirk. He walked closer and our branch started to move.

we put our hands in the stop motion. I grabbed Hadrian's hand and we glowed and turned to an eagle and we fly before we get hit by the tree. we came back and peck Snapes head and turned back. We turned and walked into the castle ignoring the calls to come back.