Avengers Initiative

Hadrian's POV.

When we made it to the facility we walk behind Nick in our usual stance. We stopped at the door and one of us took a spot on each side of the door. Some of the people there looked at us wearily. Knowing what we do and not judging by the age we are.

A man came out of the portal and we had to shield away bullets. The man looked at us. We looked up at the same time with our eyes glowing, we zoomed knocking out the controlled agents and taking the brief case.

"Poison, Paralyzer get all the agents out of this building, Now!" Nick yelled. We nod and grabbed all the agents and took them far away as possible. The brief case with Nick. We saw an helicopter following a speeding car. The helicopter started to crash we ran and jumped grabbing all the agents inside and away from the explosion.

"Were those from the serums you two created last year?" He asked.

We nod in sync. He grabs his phone and starts to speak as the others we rescued threw up from the speed we went. When They were down vehicles took everyone except us and Fury. We got into a SUV and Nick drove us to a gym. We got out and follow Nick inside. Inside there was a man that looked 6'3 blonde and fit.

We both grin and we ran to the weights.

"Boys we are not here to play around. There is a crisis going on." Nick reprehended.

We both groan and fold our arms across our chest at the same time. The man looked weary at us.

They both talk for a little while, and we talked inside our heads. I looked at Max knowing next week is our tenth birthday. We saw Fury turn and left and we stalked after him. We got to a jet and sat there until we landed on the helicarrier. We walked and sat down in our lab that Nick gave us. He told us to start searching for the tesseract. We sit next to each other and started typing on the screens fixing each others formulas.

I think we were in there for a day because a voice in our coms that belongs to Fury told us to get out there. We stood up and walked in sync and walked out. As soon as we entered the room the agents nearest us fled. We looked at each other and shrugged walking to Nick.

"Steve Rodgers, Bruce Banner, and Natasha Romanoff meet Hadrian and Maximus. They are apart of your team. Their code names are Poison and Tranquilizer. They work together and they are level eleven at the moment." Nick said.

"They're the death brothers? How old are you two?" Natasha asked.

"We are nine. We turn ten next week." We said in unison.

"You're nine and you have assassinated over a thousand people for missions given to you." She said shocked.

"Shield gave us a home and trained us to not be weak. Our parents hated us and abused us because we are not any better than our other twin brother because he is famous. They left us in a park after beating us, we hid on Shields ship for protection on muggers. That was when we were six years old. We follow through our missions and don't look back. Looking back only makes you weak and falter failing a mission." We said our emotionless masks put back in place we turned to leave.

"Take Dr. Banner to your lab he is going to help you find the tesseract." Nick called. We nod and walked to our lab with Banner following us. Later we were joined by Tony Stark, who think all high and mighty.

"Who are you two?" He asked looking in-between us.

"We are Hadrian and Maximus. We are level eleven assassins of shield. We are known as the silencers sometimes the death brothers because where we go death follows us." We said in Unison. The Billionaire shivered in shock.

"How your what eight you killed at least a million people!" He said shocked.

"We are nine about to be ten next week. We do as we are told by our SO." We said in monotone.

"SO.?" He asked in questioned.

"S.O. Is supervising officer they train and watch their trainee. And I am theirs, I trained them since they were six to be the best of the best." Fury said walking in.

He looked at us.

"The algorithm is running. It will be done in twenty minutes." we said. he nods and walks out.