Important times makes a new memory

Max POV.

Me and my brother sit behind a pile of crates holding each other. We ran away and never coming back. They took us to the park and left us, Well if they don't want us then we won't bother coming back. Me and my brother Harry look identical, we also have this bond that allows us to talk in our heads, see through each others eyes, can tell if the other is hurt and if one learns something then the other also learns it. It is weird, but at the same time it is so cool! We had no Jackets because well we never really have one because our parents abandoned or neglect us since October first when we are one. They believe that Charlus our other twin is the one to defeat the dark lord. There is many facts wrong on that date. Dumbledore the man that proclaimed Charlus the boy who lived is the one who attacked us!

He put a memory charm on our parents so they think that the dark lord attacked instead of him. We were shivering and afraid of what happens if we got caught. We watch as people in black uniforms with weapons talk in things in their ears. One popped up from in front of the crates and stared at us. He grabbed us by the arms and dragged us to an office and handcuffed us to legs of a built in desk. I was holding onto Harry and He was holding onto me. Both scared and starring at the people. Harry was trying to keep me from crying and so far it was working.

When the shipped docked we were escorted to a ship that flew to a base type place. The men handling us were bruising our already bruised and cut skin, from the beating two days ago. They brought us to a interrogation room and cuffed us to the table. We leaned on each other tiered from all that happened in the past week.

The door opened to a dark skinned man entered the room. He sat down and watched us.

"Why were you stole away on our ship. An American government ship?" He asked.

I look at Harry, giving my thought.

Hadrian POV.

Max gave me his thoughts and I look at him and nod.

"I am Hadrian and this is my twin brother Maximus. Our parents weren't so kind to us but was kind to our other twin. They abandoned us, and we went to hide from the muggers for the night. But the ship left and we had to stay or will drown because we don't know how to swim. Sorry sir If we caused you trouble." I said.

"Please don't send us back, they'll finish us off." Max said pale and shaking.

I sigh and rub my youngest twins back. My other half, It is like looking into the mirror. The man stood up and left the room and another person came in. He undid our cuffs and led us to two rooms across from each other. We just went into one and got into bed holding the other. I hold Max in a protective hold.

Fury's POV.

The boys look like clones of each other. Neither of them looked like they wanted to talk. But one look at the other and nod.

"I am Hadrian and this is my twin brother Maximus. Our parents weren't so kind to us but was kind to our other twin. They abandoned us, and we went to hide from the muggers for the night. But the ship left and we had to stay or will drown because we don't know how to swim. Sorry sir If we caused you trouble." The now named boy said.

"Please don't send us back, they'll finish us off." Max said pale and shaking.

Hadrian sighed and rubbed and hold his twin to calm him down. I got up and left the room. Telling the agent to take their cuffs off and led them to their rooms. I had ran their facial through the computer and only found their moms birth record, and school records from primary school.

I put the paperwork through to be their S.O. I want to train them, they could be advantages for being young. Their memory is great and is easier for them to learn different languages. I'll get their training started tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years later: Maxi's Pov.

Me and my brother were trained, walked at the same pace, and fought together. Our footsteps are silent and quick pace. Our faces blank of emotion and our hands to our side with our right holding our katana that's in the sheath. We were heading to Nick our SO's office. He summoned us.

When agents saw us they immediately went to the walls. We walk in without knocking as usual. We may be nine but we are known for our actions. We are known as the silencers or the death brothers that brings death everywhere we go. We stood in front of the desk staring at him blankly.

"You two will be accompanying me to the warehouse to over look Phase two." He said.

We nodded and turned around in one motion and walked back out. We walked out to the lab where they scheduled us for this serum that goes with our DNA. We helped created it last year, but they were testing it and checking to see if we were able to be injected. We sat down on the same bed, we talked in our heads wondering about the results.

The regular scientist came over with a tray and two syringes with our names taped on them. We tilt our heads to the right side and they were injected. I squeezed Harry's hand and watch s our veins glow. Our eyes squeezed shut. The pain went away our eyes opened and seemed to radiate power. We look at the shocked scientist and gave a nod in unison, hop down and walk in unison to the awaiting SUV with Nick inside.