Aliens

Maximus Pov.

We were transported to New York just as the portal opened up. I look at Hadrian and he gave me a nod. We hugged and went off in the same direction. We were getting people out of the area the fighting is at. Taking down some in the process.

I crashed into Steve knocking us both down. I got up and hold me head. I helped Steve up.

"Where have you two been?" He asked mad.

"Here and there. We were getting civilians out of the war zone taking out aliens and talking to angry gods. You know the usual." I said.

I ran off not getting the comment that Steve was about to throw. After talking with my brother we believe we got all the people out of the area. We then started running around a group of aliens that were closing in on the team. We keep doing that cutting off their air supply. We then lit ourselves on fire causing a funnel of fire to appear. I could hear the screams of the aliens. When I checked that they were all dead we stopped and walked to the team.

Everyone was looking at us shocked.

"Well come on. The more time we waste millions of lives could be at stake." We said in sync with a scowl.

Me and Had held hands and ran off into a crowd of aliens. Cutting them in half.

We whipped our heads to the sound of screams. We nod and ran that way. We were in a apartment complex. We went towards the screaming and found a woman, a man, and they are holding a baby. Aliens are surrounding them. I did a loud taxi whistle. Everyone looked at me.

I took out a head of their fellow aliens buddy. A mad look went through their face.

"Had get them safely to the safe zone. I got this." I said.

"Maxi no. We work together." Had said giving me a hard look.

"I may be your younger twin. But you listen to me. Get them to safety. I will clear the path. We can't run them with a child. It could cause the child to seize and possibly die. You have to drive or walk them to safety. I know what I'm doing. Go now." I said and pushed him to the people. The aliens start to shoot at me and I dodge and run at them.

I started fighting and killed them and then zooming around the group killing the coming aliens. We got them to the edge of the city. There was a group of kids with swords and a centaur.
I stopped and we guided the couple.

"Percy!" The woman said happy.

What looked like the leader of the group looked shocked and soon got angry. Looking at us. He stormed over and shoved me.

"Hey stop before you get hurt. We saved them from aliens. Now if you excuse us, me and my brother need to get back and close the damn portal down before aliens spread to more then New York." I said.

I looked at Had.

"Had come on. There's a Nuke twenty miles out. We need to stop it before it blows up New York." I called. He nodded and jogged to me.

"Ready brother?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed his hand and electronics from the city flew to us and started making suits around us. We jumped off the ground and flew to the nuke. We both grabbed the nuke putting it on our shoulders and steering it to the portal. We let go as soon as we entered the portal. We watched it hit the huge ship and we started falling back to the ground.

We turned trying to catch enough air to slow our decent.

"Maxi what are we going to do?" I heard Hadrian asked panicked.

"Get out of our suit. Fire on. We may be able to fly with fire." I called. We reject out of the suits and power on. We stopped and looked at each other with a smile.

We rush to the ground landing softly and powering down.

We cheered. And Hadrian knocked the back of my head. We both said ouch.

The team ran to us. We decided to go to the tour and we found a heavily beaten Loki crawling. Mine and Hadrian's hands glowed purple pointing it at him while everyone else had their weapons.

"I'll take that drink now." He said.

Fury and some agents came. He stopped in front of us. His hands behind his back.

"The death brothers. The council and the president like to reward you for your acts and bravery." He said. He handed us new Shield badges.

We open them and found level fifteen. A new level made just for us. We are the most dangerous in the world. More dangerous then black ops personal. We looked at each other with a smirk.

Nat and Clint look at us afraid.

"Ugh why are you two smiling?" Nat Asked shakily. The whole team looked at her shocked that her facade resolved and looked at our smirking faces. They took a step back.

We showed our badges and they gapped.

"We are more dangerous then black ops personal. We are the most dangerous in the world." We said in sync.

They were all pale and me and Had were dismissed and we walked to the Empire State Building. Because we have to talk to the Olympians.