Olympians

Maximus pov.

When the ship shook I looked at my brother. We nod at each other and zoomed out of the room.

We stood in the holding room with Loki. I had taken down the controlled agents in the way. We stood facing the containment with our swords drawn in offensive stance.

The man laughed as the door opened by itself. He walked out with a mischievous face. He started shooting beams at us. We started shooting spells in Latin. Different colored beams fly towards Loki. The man was surprised and a crazed look came to his eyes.

He also started shouting spells. The door was shut and locked. I know Had and I are being watched by everyone through the camera feed. We zoom everywhere shooting spells or dodging some. Loki was growling when we keep dodging them.

Loki had enough and made duplicate copies of himself. We kept fighting until I was in extreme pain. I fell to my knees holding my bleeding stomach. I heard my big brother yell in anger and pain.

Hadrian's Pov.

I saw my brother got stabbed in the stomach. I yelled in anger and pain. I gave all that I got but I soon landed by my brother with a similar injury. I was stabbed on the other side of my stomach. Loki left as we laid on the ground talking in our heads sounding very week.

Fury and the rest came in the room and saw the burn marks on the walls, glass on the ground, blood splattered on the walls and ground and the blood pooling underneath me and my brother. Fury hurried over and put pressure on our wounds.

"We couldn't stop him. He knows more magic." I coughed up.

Blood leaking out the side of our mouths. The medics finally came and they took us to the infirmary. They patched us up and we automatically healed when we drunk water. We walked back to the meeting room.

Our team looked at us in shock. We nodded to Fury and sat down with no pain.

"Now, that we are all here. Loki is out Hadrian and Maximus do you have an idea to where the tesseract is?" Nick asked.

"New York. By a strong power source. Tall building. We think around or at Stark Towers." We said in sync.

"Um. How are you two not still in the infirmary?" Stark asked.

"We have gifts that allows us to be advance in many ways. We created a serum last year that's connected to our DNA and we were injected four days ago." We said.

"And what exactly did you get from that serum?" Steve asked.

We looked at each other trying to determine how much we should tell. Not even Nick knows. He is watching interested in what we did.

We looked at them and bite our lip. I give Max the honor of talking. He has a way with words.

Maximus pov.

"When we started the project we looked into information on the super soldier serum." I said taking a pause.

They gapped.

"We searched files and videos going through plans. We made changes and made it to where it only connects to our DNA. We went through our ideas on what flaws we have. We wanted to build up strengths in those areas and make our strengths unstoppable. And the serum worked. More then we thought." I said giving a weary look at Hads.

"You did what?!" Nick said strained.

"We made a serum that can us a super soldier but with some extras. And if a person uses the serum that does their DNA coded in it they would die in two minutes after injection. We didn't want anyone stealing the serum and use it for their own purpose like Hydra. So even if they don't use it but tried to information the serum would deteriorate if oxygen or the temperature is less or more then sixty-five." We said in sync.

They gapped at us.

"So you are super soldiers, with advanced abilities." Said Clint.

"Yes. We have everything that Steve has but stronger and faster. We can our hands on fire and we can control some functions." I said slowly. Had's held my arm with a smile. We got up pain hit my heart. I look at had's and he also felt it.

Our bodies started to glow and heat up. We gave a grunt and we suddenly fell to a marble floor. We looked up to see huge people and thrones.

"Ugh where are we?" We said in sync having the same confused look and body language.

"You are in Olympus. We are the olympians." Said the blonde woman.

"I totally called it." I said. Holding out my hand.

Hadrian took out his wallet and handed me a hundred with a scowl.

"Had's if there was Thor then there has to be more. The Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Norse." I said with a smirk pocketing my wallet in my inside pocket in my uniform pants.

"I should've listened to your thoughts." Had's said.

We looked at the gods who looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

"We are from a set of triplets. I'm the youngest. And Hadrian is the oldest. Our other twin is being spoiled and treated like everyone should bow at his feet. Our parents would beat me and Hadrian because we're not famous or special like our brother. When they beat us when we were six and left us at the park. We went on a ship. Which turned out to be a government ship. We were taken in and trained. Our bond is strong. If one is hurt the other feels. We can see through each other's eyes. We can talk to each other in our minds and our bond together is strong. We work together and would never leave each others side." I said.

"Um I apologize ahead if this offends any of you. But what exactly do you want. We have aliens that want to take over the world with the help of Loki to fight." Hadrian asked.

I snorted and covered my mouth. He slapped the back of my head and we both put our hand on the back of our head saying ouch.

We heard a laugh and we looked to a blonde man laughing. We got our daggers and threw them at them. One close to his gonads and the other tacking him to his throne by his shirt. The god squeaked looking wide eyed at the dagger.

"We seen you before. With different woman each time. We even created a nickname for you. We called you the man slut. It's shameful for a man to take advantage on a woman. Then leave them when they need someone the most." We said in sync folding our arms across our chest.

Others laugh. This woman looked at us proud.

"You too are powerful for my liking." Zeus thundered.

"We follow orders based on the background information. We fight for those who are abused or getting hurt because they witnessed a crime. Now if they told us to kill a child we would not do it. They still have a chance to straighten out.