Off the Grid

Hadrian's Pov. 

Me and Max walked to the Empire state building to talk to the Olympians. We walked at the same pace and look like robots. We were covered in alien blood and gore with ashes from fires started and put out. We grabbed the key and went into the elevator. We waited for eternity but we finally were able to get out. 

We walked to the throne room and stood in the middle. Everyone stared at us wide eyed. 

"Trying not to be rude but can we get this over with, we need t help rebuild New York." I said. 

Kids from that group walked in with the Centaur. We looked at each other. We both groan and do the exact hand movements. The group was staring at us in shock. 

"Well if my twin doesn't do it I will. I can and will piss off everyone here until you make us leave. Hopefully that is short because we have to rebuild New York." Max said. I put my hand on his shoulder. I gave him an understanding look. 

"Look what my twin means we have to do our duties. We are government mercenaries and high profile people. They worry when we are not heard in a long time because they think we were on a mafia killing spree which I wouldn't mind." I said leaving it there picturing what we could do. 

"Hades. Come on don't zone out." Max said. 

"Sorry I was just imagining what those drug infested people will try to do before they die." I said shrugging. 

He rolled his eyes and we looked at the shocked people. 

"You work for the government?" The leader boy I think the woman called him. 

"Yes, since our parents left us for dead at a park to raise our famous twin brother. We snuck on a government ship to hide from the muggers and they raised us and trained us to not have weaknesses. they raised us since we were six and we are now nine about to turn ten next week." We said in sync. 

"How do you know about the gods?" A girl with blond hair asked. 

"Well your lovely council here teleported us here right after we were healed when a rogue god got aliens from another planet to attack New York. That god stabbed us with his weapon of power and took us a while to heal with our abilities. Now why do we have to be here?" We said looking at the king. 

"Do you know who your godly parent is?" The king asked. 

"How could we have a godly parent if both of our parents were bloody idiots. Our parents are people blessed by Hectate. Our other twin brother was promoted to be the future hero of the wizardry world by a fake prophecy. A fake prophecy given by the dark lord, framing an innocent man who has been getting crap since he was born and put in a crappy orphanage. We are the protectors of the innocent." We said in sync. Our bodies were smoking and our fists are clenched around the handles of our swords. Our face are set in stone. People flinched. Our phone went off. We both got our phones and press answer and put to our ears. 

We listened and the more we listened the more we paled and by the end we were fire. We walked out the throne room and off the side of Olympus and flew to Russia. We spent a couple months infiltrating a base and slowly taking intel and killing off people in the base and framing other people for the crimes. Soon all the people were gone and it was just me and Max. We got the intel and was heading out the base, when were ambushed by rogue soviet army personal. 

I looked at Max with determination. He gave me the same look. On a hill further away we could see an old man with a very long white beard that we know as Albus Dumbledore and a few other people. 

Me and Max slowly sled out our swords and got in a position. Our hands glowed purple and we gave a smirk. The soldiers looked at us uneasy. We charged and started fighting. At the end of seven minutes we were covered in blood and bodies littered on the ground. We kneeled by a body and cleaned the swords off and took all the good stuff off of them. 

'What are we going to do?' Max asked. 

'Send the intel in and do our next mission.' I said through our link. 

He gave me a nod. We make sure to have everything secured and we joined hands and our bodies glowed the same purple as our hands and we appeared in Nicks office. He looked disgusted at us as blood dripped to his wooden floor. We handed him the flash drive and some pictures of the weapons we destroyed. We then walked out and we passed by a sick looking Steve who stared at us gapping. We ignored the looks and walked to our assigned room. We got cleaned up and weapons cleaned and ready to go at any notice.