Sorting

Maximus Pov.

We all get off the train. We explained to Stacy and Alex through sign language that since the government saved us we work for them. So for five years we worked for them.

We sat on a boat except Alex he was able to ride the carriages. We sat there signing to each other with smiles. I turn to see hanging Ivy. I pulled all of us down. Before we hit it. We looked at each other and smile. We got off and followed the students up the stairs. Stacy was signing us what house and what benefits they have. We heard someone try to get our attention but we played our act.

"Professor they can't hear you. Those three are deaf." A girl said.

A hand landed on my shoulder and I jumped and flipped over my brother. I stood behind him and he got in defensive position. While everyone gapped except Stacy and that blonde boy from the cloth shop.

"What are your names?" She asked. I read her lips.

I got out my note book. I wrote 'we are Hadrian and Maximus. This is Stacy.'

She nodded and we were led inside the great hall. Me and Hades walk in sync compared to everyone else's.

She started calling names and we look at Alex for our cue. Stacy was made into Hufflepuff with her brother.

Hadrian was called first.

"Hadrian Potter!" She called. There was whispers. Alex signed to us and Hadrian walked up. When the hat was put on him he jumped and his hands went to his ears. The hat called Slytherin. There was whispers.

"Charlus Potter!" She called. He strutted up there.

"Hufflepuff!" There was even more whispers.

"Maximus Potter." She called. Alex signed to me saying it was my turn. I walked up there and sat on the stool. Like my brother I jumped hear the voice.

"Slytherin!" Yelled the hat.

Alex pointed to the table with Hadrian. I walked to my brother and sat down. There was a lot of whispering. Like how not any of the Potters were in Gryffindors. And the others were whispering where we have been for the last five years that we were reported missing.

Well this is going to be a drama filled year.