78| Raabia is Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

'Let me explain, ple-'

'JUST **** OFF, SAAD.' Raabia screamed. Her breathing very heavy. Saad felt slightly annoyed because she isn't letting him speak but he kept reminding himself that she is hurt. He tried again and Raabia began throwing stuff at him, anything that she got her hands on.

Now, Saad was equally angry.

He charged towards Raabia and held her face tightly with his palms.

'ENOUGH.' He bellowed.

Raabia held his palm and tried to move it away but Saad's grip was tight. She winced and eventually stopped moving.

'Enough, Raabia, enough.' Saad shook her head, his tone lowering. Raabia moved her hand but he held her head tightly and made her look at him.

He locked his gaze with her, - 'Look at me, Raabia...'

Staring into his eyes, Raabia stopped moving and stared unblinkingly into his eyes.

'Raabia, I love you. I love you very much. And whatever Omar said to you is a lie. Don't believe him.' Saad explained softly.

'I-don't-don't-trust you.' Raabia said.

Saad held her closer and stared into her eyes, - 'Look at me, Raabia, into my eyes. Do you feel everything we shared was a lie? Don't you see love in my eyes?' Saad whispered slowly. Staring into his eyes Raabia, almost mechanically, shook her head a little.

Saad leaned forward and joined their foreheads. Raabia closed her eyes. She pressed her trembling lips tightly as a tear dropped escaped her eyes.

'I love you, Raabia.' Saad confessed, his voice shaky. Slowly, Raabia opened her eyes and is slightly taken aback seeing tears in Saad's eyes as well. Confidently holding her gaze with his he held her hand. She doesn't protest. He placed her palm over his heart. Raabia looked at the back of her palm briefly before looking up into his eyes again.

'Don't you feel my heart. This heart beats only for you...Trust me, Raabia I love you. I truly do.' He said in soft quivering voice.

Raabia broke down crying, - 'I love you too, Saad.' Saad held her arms tightly as her knees gave away and she almost fell.

'And I am sorry I doubted you...' Raabia cried. 'My love for you is so weak.... I doubted you.... I don't deserve you...' Raabia kept blabbering. With all the crying it was little difficult for Saad to understand what she is saying. He grabbed her arms and hugged her tightly, resting her head on his shoulder he wrapped his arms around her.

'Shhh....' He caressed her hair, but she kept crying.

'I don't deserve you. I don't deserve you. But I love you.'

'Raabia, will you shut up please.'

Raabia kept on crying. Saad sighed and separated their frames.

'I don't deser-' she couldn't complete her sentence as Saad had pressed his lips against hers. He sucked on her upper lip softly and Raabia relaxed. She moved her head and captured his lower-lip. They began kissing gently.

'I love you, Raabia.' Saad whispered against her lips and then began kissing her again. A second later, he broke the kiss again and brushed his lips against hers, - 'Don't you ever say you don't deserve me. Okay.'

Raabia nodded and tried to kiss him but Saad moved his head little back teasing her. The more she tried to kiss him, the more he kept moving back. She distanced their frame and glared at him.

Saad chuckled and leaned closer and kissed her. Raabia wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.

They kissed passionately for a while before breaking apart. Saad joined their foreheads.

They remained perfectly still in each other's embrace, with their eyes closed and their forehead joined. Saad shifted his head and moving his lips up and kissed her forehead. Raabia smiled.

He then held her shoulder and took out of the room.

'Baap re! You have created quite a mess back in the room.' Saad commented and then smiled.

'Yes,' – Raabia sniffed and leaned against him, her head resting on his shoulder, - 'And you have to clean it.' She said. Saad is stunned for a second but doesn't protest.

He made her sit on the sofa and rushed to get water for her. Raabia sat on the sofa and stared at her clasped palm.

Within some time, Saad came back into the room and sat beside her on the sofa. He forwarded her the glass.

'I am sorry, Saad. I shouldn't have doubted you. I don't know what I was thinking.' Raabia explained. She looked concerned at him. Saad smiled and held her palm, he squeezed her hand gently.

'Don't blame yourself. Omar can be very convincing.' Saad patted her palm. Raabia lowered her head and nodded.

'Now, consider that backstabbing ****** dead.' Saad said sternly. Raabia looked up.

She held his hand and shook her head, - 'What are you going to do?' She sounded fearful. Looking at her blinking cutely at him, Saad smiled. He held her shoulder.

'Relax. I am just going to stop talking to him and boycott him.' Saad said and Raabia relaxed. He smiled and pulled her closer. Raabia rested her head comfortably on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his. Now, having all misunderstanding cleared Raabia felt like a huge mountain has been lifted off her chest. She smiled closing her eyes.

**********************************

Well, that was

Saad and Raabia, you guys are love *Kisses* *kisses* 

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Drop them in the comments *smiles*