77| Omar Takes Revenge

Start from the beginning

'I don't believe you. Saad will never do something like that.' Raabia's voice crackled and her lips trembled. Omar smirked widened seeing tears pooling in her eyes.

'I have proof-', Omar took out his phone, he handed it to her, - 'Hear him speak himself.' He said confidently.

Raabia grabbed the phone, Omar forwarded her the earphones. She felt little suspicious as he had come fully prepared.

Listen, I am not interested in her. I never was in love with her. I am only interested in revenge.

Raabia is shattered on hearing Saad's voice confess that he doesn't love her, he was only interested in taking revenge. Omar smirked. He snatched the phone from Raabia's hand. She winced. He grinned.

'Got your answer.' Omar said menacingly. Hours of editing Saad's voice to make it sound like one sentence and not mix up words was worth it. He succeeded. First, he manipulated her mentally and then emotionally.

'I-don't-don't-beliv-believe you.'

Omar mentally face palmed; this woman is really testing his patience. He hates women who try to use their own brains.

'Okay, I didn't want to tell you this, but Saad tells me everything. Frankly. He also told me about your steamy sex sessions... You are some wildcat, Raabia. Didn't know a nerd like you can also be so sexy in bed.' Omar eyed her and Raabia looked away. She can't believe this. Saad told him about their most intimate moments, those that were meant to be only for a husband and wife to know.

'Saw the marks on his back. Wildcat, eh. (sigh) Lucky guy, Saad.' Omar further provoked Raabia.

Raabia couldn't control her tears anymore and hurriedly walked away. Omar heard her muffled cry and smirked.

'Serves you, right.' He whispered caressing his cheek. The visuals and the embarrassment of the slap can finally be forgotten.

Raabia avoided everyone's questioning gazes and all the chattering as she ran towards the elevator. Once inside, she pressed the button and leaned against the wall. She exhaled loudly.

'AHHHH....' She crumpled on the floor, on her knees. She screamed her heart out. She placed her palm on the wall and took deep breaths.

All their beautiful memories began to flash before her eyes and she felt her heart-shattering. Everything suddenly meant nothing, everything was fake. From Saad's side, it was nothing, nothing at all.

'Why-Saad?' Raabia cried wiping the tip of her nose with the back of her palm. The door of the elevator opened and she quickly fixed her expressions. She sniffed, wiped her tears with her palms and gathered herself.

She sat in the car and clenched the steering wheel tightly for a while. She then fished out her sunglasses and wore it so that no one notices her red eyes. She ignited her engine angrily and backed the car.

On her way back, she kept cursing loudly as the tears kept betraying her. Despite her wiping them repeatedly they kept falling.

'****. **** you Saad....'

************************************

Shit! Poor Raabia *heartbreaks*

Now, what guys??? Drop in your thoughts