4;

"You can't keep letting her do this to you," He said, concern etched in both his face and voice.

"Taehyung, it's fine. She's just angry. She doesn't understand why I left, and she's acting out on it," Irene replied in a tired voice.

"It's been going on for months. It hurts me to see you in pain," he frowned. She turned to him and took hold of his face with her hands. The sparks that were released once her fingertips touched his bare cheek instantly relaxed him, his soulmate's touch being enough to soothe him.

"She'll come around eventually. Just hold off from doing things until then," she whispered to him.

"You know I love you, Irene."

She chuckled. "I know. I love you too, Taehyung. It's getting late, we should go to sleep. We have work tomorrow."

"Alright, come on," he chuckled, dragging her into their bedroom.

Jimin stepped away from the scene, shaking his head.

"I need to get back to work," he mumbled underneath his breath, walking away from the living quarters the gang base.

He arrived at his office, the two guards still standing out front. He let out a nod of acknowledgment before entering the room. It was quite messy; there were papers and maps spread out everywhere. He moved to his seat behind the desk and plopped down, sighing heavily. Being in charge of such a large organization took it's toll sometimes. He swerved a little in his chair before his eyes caught the attention of a book. It was the one that she had arrived with.

He took the book into his hands and gazed the cover. He could tell it was a cliché rom-com that all the girls enjoyed. He shook his head before the throwing the book back onto the desk. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Seulgi, Seulgi, Seulgi. . . what am I going to do with you?" He mumbled.

He pondered for a moment, trying to find some other purpose for the girl he held captive.

"She's pretty; I could send her with Irene," he shrugged as he mapped out his plan.

He continued to work on it as the night got deeper. He was concerned about the gang that Seulgi's brother had worked under, W1. Her brother especially had made him concerned. He somehow managed to sneak his way into the base and steal valuable information on imports and secret agreements with some police. It had hindered the gang and he needed to do something about it. Which he did; Seulgi.

He thought of the small girl for a moment. He saw her as a typical, cliché, naive girl, where she doesn't exactly understand everything in front of her. He was amused at the fact that she thought her brother was innocent; he was almost as corrupt as him.

He saw how the waitressing had made her nervous and on edge, which is why he made her spend most of her shift with him, making sure no one else came near her. He didn't understand why, but he felt the need to protect her. It disturbed him and he didn't like that.

A soft knock awakened him from his deep thoughts. He glanced over at the clock that sat on his desk, 3:27 am. He knew exactly who it was.

"Come in."

A familiar face peeked through the door, a smile plastered on her face. He gave a short, tired one back.

"Hey, babes," she greeted as she slipped through the door.

"Mina. What are you doing up so late?" He questioned as she came to sit on his lap.

"I could ask you the same question," she giggled, tilting her head slightly. "I don't even have to take a second glance to know you're stressed."