2;

'V' solemnly nodded before taking Seulgi out of the room. Seulgi, on the other hand, had thoughts racing through her mind. Who was Jin? What was he going to do to her? Why did Daniel never tell her about his double life? Sure, it probably wasn't exactly a subject he would openly talk about, but he should've been able to trust her. She couldn't help but feel a little betrayed.

"You don't have to be so rough," she glared as 'V' yanked her around the halls. He simply rolled his eyes in reply.

"So, who's this Jin person? Is he going to hurt me? Torture me?" She questioned, desperate to know her fate.

"You'll see," he shrugged, continuing to drag her down the halls.

"You'll see? Is that really all you can say?" She snapped, hating how she was being kept in the dark about everything.

"Shut the hell up before I make you," he growled in reply, gritting his teeth.

That was enough to shut Seulgi up. She stayed silent as they continued to walk through the halls of the unknown building. Unlike the first time she walked through this hall, she kept her head up, her eyes darting around as she observed her atmosphere.

Eventually, they arrived in an area closed off by a velvet rope. 'V' disregarded the rope, unclipping it from the one side of the doorway to allow them to pass through.

"Jin hyung! I've got a new recruit for you," the man called out, rehooking the rope to where it was.

Seulgi watched as another man, who she assumed was Jin, emerged from behind the red velvet curtains, stalking over to where they stood.

"A new recruit, huh?" The man spoke, thoroughly examining Seulgi, making her want to hide from his uncomfortable gaze.

"She's the sister of the guy who pissed off the boss. He's keeping her here to lure her brother in." 'V' explained him, pushing Seulgi closer to Jin.

"Interesting," he muttered under his breath. He roughly grabbed her chin, moving her head from each side as he continued to observe her. She took note how he also wore gloves, but she knew it wasn't uncommon.

"You're quite pretty. That's good for business," he voiced, letting go of her face. Business? "Alright, I'll take her."

'V' nods, leaving the room. Seulgi almost called out to him because she'd rather be left alone with him instead of this man who gave off the creepiest vibes.

"Welcome to Bangtan. Tell me, sweetheart, what's your name?" He asked, grabbing her wrist firmly, pulling her to behind the curtain.

"Why should I tell you?" She snapped.

"Feisty one," Jin muttered under his breath with distaste. "Nevertheless, I'll get your name through Ta--I mean V."

She raised an eyebrow as his little mishap.

He continued to pull her down a hallway with many doors on each side. He finally stopped at one door, barging in immediately, not even bothering to knock. The door revealed two petite girls, one with long blonde hair, most likely dyed, and one with short black hair. They both turned to see the pair in the doorway.

"Joy, Yeri, we have a new recruit. Show her everything she needs to know," Jin said, pushing her into the room before slamming the door.

Seulgi turned her attention from the dark oak door to the two females standing in the room. They seemed quite intimidating to her, so standing there under their gazes made her want to shrink back.

"You must be special. Jin never hand delivers a girl to their room," the blonde hair said distastefully. The tone of her voice only made Seulgi want to shrink back even more.