She got shy at her previous attitude towards the guard.

"I am such an amateaur" she murmured to herself.

"Hahaha. Wag ka na mahiya ma'am. Bago ka po siguro? Goodluck ha!" The guy on the left said, chiding her.

Kathryn simply nodded curtly, before putting the collar around her neck.

Then the guy on the right who looked more stoic and a little more professional, opened the door.

"Welcome aboard." he whispered close to her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

But before she could react she was already being pulled in by a short girl that had an earpiece attached to her, and was talking  non-stop.

Kathryn couldn't resist due to the feeling she was having. She couldn't figure it out if it was excitement, her nerves or something in between? Maybe.

The girl finally stopped pulling her after placing her to the back of the line backstage.

What's going on? Kathryn asked herself.

"Uhm miss what's happening?" she asked the girl in front of her.

But no one answered her. Everyone was busy getting ready. Some were removing their make up, some were removing their clothes, while others were trying different poses.

"Can I please know what's going on here?" She asked the short girl who pulled her there.

"Oh God we have a newbie. Tasha! Come here and explain please." Then the tall skinny girl who was helping the other girls awhile ago went infront of her.

"Hi I'm Tasha Kaye."

"Kathryn." She reached her hand out, offering a handshake.

"So here's what we're gonna do. You," Tasha motioned her hands, referring to Kathryn's enteriery, "are going to be lined up on stage and will be seen by all the superior doms and will be bid on." Tasha quickly explained before leaving Kathryn standing there in shock.

Kathryn felt her stomach churn.

She has to sell herself to the guys in suits, the rich looking assholes out there.

Oh dear god no. She mumbled.

"Oh sweetie, don't be scared. They won't eat you..." Tasha laughed, "Not just yet that is." said the girl who was wearing little to almost nothing that is lined up infront of her.

Kathryn, responded with her forced, tiny smile. She then heard the host on stage who was wearing a formal evening gown.