Blind Date//Jantom

Janna rolled her eyes as she glanced up from her phone for the hundredth time. She had been invited to Friendship Thursday and was delighted to find Scary Movie 2 and Marco's awesome nachos all set up. Her delight soon turned to humorous disgust as not even ten minutes into the movie, Star and Marco began softly making out, pausing in between to giggle.

"Get a room, lovebirds!" She shouted loudly enough for them to hear her over themselves.

They threw their heads back quickly. Both were red but had shy, satisfied smiles.

Janna stuck her tongue at them and Star mirrored her.

They continued to watch the movie, this time in silence.

That is...until Star and Marco started to whisper in hushed voices.

Janna groaned noisily and reached for the remote to turn the volume up. Star pointed her wand and summoned the remote to her side.

"Star! What gives?" Janna complained when Star paused the film.

"You know what you need, Janna Banana?" Star asked, slyly tapping her wand against her cheek.

"More nachos?" Janna held up the empty plate which she had completely licked off.

"You ate all the nachos?!" Star tried to scramble towards her but Marco pulled her back into his lap so he could pepper her neck with tiny kisses and she happily complied, nachos forgotten.

"Chicken butt," Janna snapped her fingers and Marco immediately fell asleep.

"Oh, mewni corn..." Star grumbled at the loss of contact. She focused back on Janna and her eyes glittered with excitement.

"Back to what I was saying! What you need...is a boyfriend!"

"What???"

Star clapped her hands as if it was the best idea in the world. Janna, on the other hand, dropped the nachos plate but fortunately, or unfortunately, the laser puppies obliterated it before it could smash on the floor.

Janna quickly shut her mouth and scoffed, "Star, I think you and Marco have been sucking face too much. What I really need is for someone to do my English report,"

"Aw, come on, Janna! I know the perfect somebody for you!" Star wiggled her eyebrows in temptation.

"Nachos please."

Star blasted up another steaming hot plate of Marco's nachos and waited as Janna munched hungrily on the triangular food.

"So who is it?" Janna finally asked, curiously.

"Oh, you'll love him! It's my e....friend, Tom Lucitor! He's really nice...now...and ooh! You'll love this! He's the demon prince of the Underworld!"

Janna's stared over, her interest peaked.

"A demon prince of Hell? Star, you really know how to pick 'em," Janna whistled.

"Soooo?" Star smiled.

Janna knew Star would try again so she just sighed and shrugged, "Why not? I have nothing better to do than spying on Marco while he sleeps anyways,"

"Ok....so I'll set it up! Tomorrow night?" Star said, not really asking her as she typed away in her compact phone.

Janna chomped away at the nachos, mentally preparing herself for whatever weird friend Star might have in mind for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Janna came back the next day in her usual attire. The only thing that was slightly different was that her skirt was a taffy pink instead of its usual dull yellow.