"Just like that." She said and then took support of the beds stand and got up. She went into the bathroom and locked it.

"Did she slept well?" I ask my mother.

"Yes she did." Mother said. "Arman whom did you kidnapped? What was Ambar talking about yesterday?" My mother asks. She knows that steps taken by me to bring Ambar here were not noble.

"We will talk about this later mother." As I walk out the servants bring Ambar's luggage into the guest room. Today is Saturday so I am taking an off today. As I start eating the breakfast mother brings Ambar along to eat. She has changed and she looks better to me now. All the servants serve her first according to instructions of mother. But she just took a sandwich and a glass of juice while mother had asked the chef to prepare many things just for her.

"Ambar what will you like to do today?" Mother asks her.

"Nothing." She says. and the whole day passed doing nothing. Mother even showed Ambar her new room but all she said was nice. Its dinner time and Mom brings Ambar to the table. Preeti came in afternoon to cheer help us cheer up Ambar but even she failed.

"Kanwaljit dadi what are your plans tomorrow?"

"Nothing kid but do you want to do something?"

"No I don't have anything to do but stop looking after me like a baby. I am not used to such kind of things and don't worry I am not going to run anywhere because if I do my brother and cousins will come under your sons radar of kidnapping." Whole day she kept quite to provoke my mother.

"I did not kidnapped any one Ambar." I said in defense.

"Really. Did Vijay Anna walked upto you and said to you to put him in jail for no valid reason? And from where did you got him he was supposed to be in the camp with Arush."

Its time to tell her the truth. I have been quite thinking that she is a kid it would be hard on her or it would be inappropriate for her but she seems to be mature to handle such kind of things. "Ambar dear do you know Vijay properly?"

"Yes." She replied with confidence.

"Do you know the meaning of term 'making out'?" I ask her and then I see my mother looking me with wide eye which means just shut up.

"Ye- yes" Ambar said hesitantly.

"Good because Vijay was caught making out with a girl in a public bar which turned out to be in the same hotel where Srinidhi's son got engaged of which even I am the partner and the worst and most funniest part for me was the girl ran away but that boy Vijay was caught by the guards and he was so much drunk that he hits one of them and the others beated him up in anger."
Ambar looked at me with her eyes and mouth open. "Ambar I did not framed anyone I just took advantage of that situation so that the ball drops in my court. Believe me or not I did not liked even a bit of taking the situations advantage but it was necessary."

Ambar still looks in shock. "I want to talk with my family."
"Fine here is the phone but you've to keep it on speaker."
"Fine." She took the phone from me and dialed a number she kept the phone on speaker. The ring is going and then some one from the other side picks.

"Hello." Voice of a boy.

"Hello Tejas." Ambar screamed in joy.

"Ambar its you how are" Before that boy could finish his sentence Ambar cuts him in between.

"Cut that crap out and tell me why was Vijay really caught?"

"That pervert was caught making out in a bar. His father emotionally screwed up Dev Chikappa (Uncle) and Mira Chikamma (Aunty)."

"That sick bastard got me in trouble. And where is Arush?"

"Well I think Arush Anna is in jail."

"What?" Ambar shouted looking at me. Now why is Arush in jail.

"Wait Saami Anna is here let me ask him." After a while sound of running comes.

"Hello Ambar."

"Saami Anna what happened to Arush."

"Nothing happened." Saami said in a calm voice.

"Then why did Tejas said Arush is in jail?"

"Well Arush said that he knew from the beginning about Vijay's acts but kept mum. When he came back and he got to know all about you he lost his mind he just rode on his bike went to Vijay's house where Vijay was sitting on the sofa like a peacock and our almighty Arush beated the shit out of him . Vijay's parents didn't stopped Arush but they called us and I am just coming home from your house after dropping Arush and Amma there."

"Are you all fine?"

"Yes we are. Ambar I am so sorry . I didn't knew what was happening. I just did what Amma asked me to did. If I had even the slightest idea that what they all were upto I would have not dropped you there. Instead I would have brought you at my place."

"I know Saami Anna, you'll always think good for me. Saami Anna tell me the truth did you knew I was adopted?"

"Yes. I knew from the beginning that you are adopted."

"Promise me Saami Anna you'll take care of all of them and also of yours?" She asked her voice was a little shaky. She is trying her best not to cry.

"Yes. I will Ambar." With that she cuts the call and returns the phone to me.

Mother keeps hand on her shoulder. "Don't you want to talk to your mother?"

"No. She broke my trust."