Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

Beginne am Anfang

I turned to the light on my night stand and turned it on. I was surprised to see a boy dressed in all green, with fiery red hair, and pointed ears. I watched in silence while he struggled with what seemed to be his shadow. After five minutes or so a small light zipped passed me and began to jingle at him.

"What do you mean there is a girl in this room with us?" he asked turning his attention to the light.

The light jingled more, then he turned to me his eyes made contact with mine. He eyes where a warm honey brown, they reminded me of caramel that a candy shop soled back in Austria. They held innocents, curiosity, and mischief all at once.

Before I could study him any longer he quickly stood with his hands on his hips.

"I'm Peter Pan! Sorry if I scared you I just need to grab me shadow before it got away again," he said in a merry tone.

I quickly sighed to him while mouthing the words;

you are fine you just startled me thats all.

He looked at me confused before responding,

"What are you dong with your hands? Why don't you just talk?" he asked.

I sighed, then though it was silent. The light then jingled at Peter.

"What do you mean she is a mute? What doe that mean?" he asked the light.

I looked closer at the light to see that it was a fairy! She was lovely with blond hair, a light green dress, and sparkling wings. She jingled a little more to Peter. He then turned to me with new curiosity.

"So you can't talk?" he asked while taking a step closer to my bed.

I nodded my head as to say yes.

"And you "talk" to people with your hands?" he asked with a couple more steps.

I nodded again.

"Why not?" he asked, he was now at right next to my bed.

I shrugged, then grabbed my note pad and pencil. Then began to write. He waited till I gave him the note pad to read.

I don't know I have been like this all my life.

"Well maybe we can help you!" he exclaimed.

I gave him a odd look once I grabbed the note pad from him.

How will you do that? And who is we?

I held out the note pad for him, he quickly read it.

"I'm not so sure how but lets figure it out together, and Tinkerbell and I" he answered.

Is Tinkerbell the fairy? She is very pretty, I love her wings.

He nodded, "Yep that's her, we can go to Neverland and see if someone will see if we can get your voice back! Come on lets go!"

Then he started to fly! He was flying around my room! I wrote with amazing speed.

How are you flying?!

He flew over to see what I wrote. He was literally hovering over my shoulder.

"With faith, trust, and pixie dust of course!" he exclaimed with a huge grin. His expression change to one of realization.

"Tink, can you please give her some pixie dust so she can fly?" he asked the fairy.

She jingled a bit then came over to me and flew around me sprinkling golden dust all around me.

"Great now all you have to do is think of a happy memory," Peter told me while taking my hands in his while slowly rose above the ground.

I started to think of my old country before the war came, I then thought about how Molly took me in and treated me like a little sister.

"Look down," whispered Peter. I glanced down to see I was no longer on the wooded floor of the flat, but hovering above it.

"Come on lets go," Peter stated while slowly pulling me to the window. I nodded and quickly grabbed the note pad and pencil. Then we flew out the window.

Time skip to before the Christmas party

I finally finished getting ready for the party. I wore a f/c dress and left my hair in its natural state. I looked out my window to see the sun was about to set.

I then thought about Peter, how for the past couple nights and days he would take me to Neverland when Molly was either at work or sleeping. How I met all the lost boys and the adventures we had. How I had a sword fight with Caption Hook and won. How I learned to understand Tinkerbell and taught Peter and the boys sign language.

We have not yet found a way to get my voice, but I don't mind, I have Peter to be there for me when I can't talk. He is there to understand me.

I was pulled from my thought when I heard a tap on the window. I looked to see Peter standing on the window sill outside. I open the window to let him in.

What are you doing here?

I signed, I told him I could not come tonight due to the party.

I finally found a way to get you your voice.

He signed back. He knows I really like it when people sign to me so he does it when we have our own privet conversations.

How?

I asked.

Close your eyes.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Just do it please" He pleaded with a sweat voice.

I nodded and waited. I has just about to open my eyes to ask him what was going on when I felt something on my lips.

Me eyes opened in surprise to see Peter was kissing me. He was kissing me!

I then relaxed into the kiss and placed my hands on his cheeks while he placed his on my cheeks. His kiss was so gentle, yet it held so much passion and warmth. I could feel the warmth spread through my body.

The kiss was short, but it felt like eternity. Once we pulled away all I could say was,

"Wow"

Peter looked at me in shock.

"You just talked!" he exclaimed.

"I just talked," I whispered.

"You just talked!" he shouted.

"I just talked!" I exclaimed.

We then began to laugh for a good ten minutes. After we recovered from our fit of laughter I turned to Peter.

"Thank you, how did you know that would work?" I asked, while bring him into a hug.

He wrapped him arms around me and whispered,

"True loves kiss breaks any curse".

I slowly looked up at him.

"You love me?" I whispered.

"The kiss would have not worked if I didn't," he smiled.

"Yes, I love you, and I will love you more tomorrow," he whispered softly.

I smiled shyly at him,

"And I you."

Then slowly leaned in for another kiss.

~I have finished this chapter and man it feels good to get it off my plate. Sorry about not being able to update lately. Anyways hope you all enjoyed it and as always please comment, vote, follow, and request!~