"Are you alone?"

"Naw. I'm at Joanie's with the ganggggg." He chuckles.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I huff, massaging my temple. I don't want to deal with this right now.

"Is your tiny pecker inside someone?"

I scoff. "Trust me. It is everything but tiny. But no. Angela just left."

"Ah, yepppp. She's a good fuck."

I cringe. "Is there a point to this call, or did you grow ovaries and decide to chat?" To be very honest, if one of the brothers actually sat down and wanted to talk, I would be there to listen to their problems, but that's never the case. 

"Oh, yeah. YOU should come and join us!"

"Why would I want to hang with you?" I joke.

"Because you are always busy, busy, busy with work. You need to relaaxxx." He replies, causing me to sigh. "Man, they got some new waitresses. And let me tell you, they are finnnneeee. Especially this lil redhead. Man you've been missing out on some priceless pussy..."

I hear a slap from the other end, and Gut mumble: "Ow."

"What did I say about respect, Gut?" a melodic voice comes from the other end.

"Sorry Kasey. He can't keep a filter on things when he's wasted." I hear Slip defend.

"He doesn't have a filter when he's sober." The voice sasses back. "Don't you shrug at me. You know I'm telling the truth. There ain't one of you that has a filter."

"Who's that?" I press my phone closer to my ear, in hopes to hear that voice again. She sounds gorgeous, and feisty. Not many people would stand up to, or slap a biker. I haven't seen that in a while, and I'm immediately intrigued.

"Who? Slip?"

"No, her."

"Ooh. JT's got the hots for you, sweet cheeks." Gut sings.

"Shut up!" I hiss. "I never get the 'hots' for anyone." That, of course isn't true, but they don't need to know that.

He booms in laughter, and I hear a smacking sound again. "Hey! I didn't even say anything bad that time!" he whines. "JT. You can have her." He lowers his voice. "She's a fiery one, I can tell you that. Also a taaad bit abusive." I roll my eyes. "You should get down here, its boringgggg without you."

"Fine." I hang up. It's been a day already and I don't really feel like going out, but I realize with no work today, I don't really have an excuse.

I slip on a white t-shirt with my dark jeans, pull on my jacket, and start up my Harley Davidson Road King Custom, speeding off in the direction of Joanie's.

As always, 'my spot' is open, and I stare at the other 7 gleaming bikes, plus Keila's wondering for a second why I haven't been here in a while. I smooth down my hair and put my helmet in the storage space on the back of my bike.

The door jingles as I enter, and I admire the space again, nodding at Keila, who comes towards the hostess stand. "Weird that you're here." She cocks one eyebrow. 

"The boys got a day off and I had nothing better to do." I snort at laugh at my sister. 

"Yeah, fair enough. They're in the usual corner, J." she resumes her work, and I notice a new dark-haired body on the floor, bringing around drinks and food to the tables. I silently agree with Gut, that yes, she is attractive.

"Hey boys." I startle them out of their loud laughter as I stand at the head of the table.

"JT!! Look who decided to show up!" Slip pounds my fist, wincing when our knuckles make impact. I shoot him a questioning look, and he mutters: "Some drunk chick's boyfriend."