Epolouge

Keith and Lance stood proudly as thousands of people cheered for them, and gave them looks of happiness.

It had been a full 4 years sense the end of the apocalypse, and already, so many people had been able to rebuild the world's civilization.

There had been plenty of survivors to make it happen, which was a great thing to have, considering how trashed the town had been.

Now things were clean and even the air seemed fresher. All from Lance, Keith, and their friends.

"Oliver would be proud" Damon said with a grin to his friends. Nick nodded, taking Heras hand in his, their wedding rings glinting like diamonds in the dazzling light.

Keith and Lance held each other close with one arm, and nodded, "Yeah. He would."

Damon hugged Jared happily, "Its a good day" he cheered. Jared only nodded, a slight grin showing on his normally expressionless face.

Yes, today was a good day. It was a zombie-less, danger-less, wonderful Day. 
And from that day on,
there was a time,
everyday,
where Keith would look at Lance, and speak, "I won't ever, stop loving you".

Thank you all so much for reading!! I do hope you enjoyed my book!

Yes, this was a short Epilogue I admit, but I was honestly excited to end it, because I love getting feedback from you guys!!

How did you like it? Please comment!

And as always, stay weird~Nethergamer99