Prolouge

Okay so first off, this is a VERY old book. There will be things in here that dont make sense, and there will be errors. Hence why ive put //OLD// in the title. As much as i love helpful criticism, please do so in my newer books, where it has present things that need worked on. This book has a lot of errors that i know, and dont want pointed out by millions of people over and over again😂.
Lots of love,
Author♥︎
-
-
-

Shiro and Pidge looked at each other with painful eyes.
Hunk had been crying.
--
Luis and Tony laid on the floor, Oliver grunting with mindless need. ~though no one yet knew~
--
Nick and Hera stayed side by side, both mentally telling each other to be strong.
--

Keith stared out the window of Oliver's base, his purple eyes darting around in panic. He didn't dare look at the scene before his eyes. Luis and tony laid on the ground, their necks snapped and their bodies torn. Keith thought the zombie would be merciful, sense he was their friend before, but no, they were even more hostile.

How could Oliver do such a thing?

Welcome back my amazing friends! Who's ready for the second book? Me!

Sorry for the short prologue, gotta save some room for chapters :)

CHAPTER 1 coming soon!!