Chapter 2

The two gangs walked down the darkened alleyways, their minds lost in thought, all except Keith's. Keith didn't have time to think, he was looking around at every corner, checking through every window, and peeking at any neighboring yard, that could have once been the most beautiful lawn in the neighborhood.

Keith looked at the gangs altogether, Adjusting his bag that he grabbed from their place before they left, "Guys" he called. Everyone looked at him, confusion and excitement lighting their gazes.

Pidge was the first one to speak, "Did you find Lance?"

"No" Keith said, "But I have an idea. Two ideas actually.For this, I think we should all merge our gangs into one gang. Then, we will all split up in big groups to look" Keith unhooked his bag from his shoulders and took out a pair of Walky-talkies, handing one to Nick, and keeping one for himself.

"That's a great plan and all, but..." Hera began, "Merging our gangs? That's one huge gang. I mean, sure it means we are all stronger, but, our bases are barely even big enough to contain just us"

Shiro gave a nod, "Yeah, Keith, we need to think this through. Maybe we shouldn't merge"

Keith looked at Shiro, "The merge can be only temporary. We just need it in case we run into any zombies or other gangs along this route" Keith explained, then continued walked.

Hera looked at Nick, who gave a shrug and looked down at his Walky-Talkie with a puzzled yet excited expression.

Pidge grabbed hunk's arm and dragged him forewords. Hunk immediately tried to go back, "Maybe..Maybe there is a different solution?! I don't wanna get split up!"

"There is no other way" Damon said, "Unless you count Zombies surrounding all of us and clearing away all hopes of finding Lance. I want to find Oliver too. He's still out there, and I know he's probably a zombie, but I still have I try"

Hunk looked at Damon for a few moments before giving a small nod, "We will do this for both of them. Lance and Oliver"

***

Keith motioned for the gang to crouch down as he looked over the side of the building they climbed on. Zombies lined the streets, and Keith's eyes widened at the smoky sky and the broken down houses and buildings.

"It's all destroyed.. gosh.... Lance, Oliver, you two better be okay" Keith whispered to himself.

Damon trembled, staying hands and knees on the building top, "I-I want down" he said in fear.

Jared looked at Damon and sat down, getting out cards. Damon wiped the tears that had began to build up from his eyes, and watched Jared.

"Good thinking Jared" Hera whispered, then looked at Shiro, "Damon loves Jared's card tricks. It'll keep him occupied for a while. Now, what are we going to do about those zombies? We won't get anywhere with so many of them.."

Keith walked up to her and held his arm close to his mouth. Hera' eyes widened, "Wait! But your ill! This will only make it worse!"

Keith looked down at the zombies, "I've got no choice. If we want to get somewhere, follow my lead. I'm going to transform into galra and clear a path for you all. You will lead them into the next yard, where no zombies are as you can see, and shut the gate. I don't care how, but lock it" Keith said.

Shiro looked at Keith and nodded, "Alright, just.... be careful.." he said, putting his hand on Keith's shoulder gently.

Keith looked at Shiro and nodded resolutely, "I won't let you down" he said, turning towards the mass of zombies below.

He lifted his arm, and bit down on his arm. A violent whip of wind flashed around him, along with a wild roar.

***

There was a thud on the ground. The zombies turned to it, and only had a split second to react as a large, violet monster of fury came thrashing at them. The gang was close behind, running as if their lives depended on it.

Keith's yellow glowing eyes darted from zombie to zombie as he yanked them away, pushed them away, swatted them into one another, anything to clear a path for his friends.

This is for making me loose lance!
He screamed in his head, smacking a group of zombies to the ground,

This is for turning Oliver away from us!
He growled, head-butting a zombie into the wall,

And this is for all the pain you caused me!
Keith, now at the gate, turned and grabbed a zombie by its stomach and flicked his head to toss him.

He felt a violent pain in his shoulder as he tossed him, and watched in Happiness as the gang made it in the gates, locking it. Keith jumped over the gate in one swift leap, his galra form making it easy for him, and the gang slipped away from the growling zombies.