Moon's Journey #33~Pages, Threats, and Battles

Start from the beginning

Moon: Damn you dad. Why do I suck as much as my life does? What the hell is wrong with me?

And so, the young girl continued walking along the route 10, in hopes of consoling herself after the separation with the one she loves. As she kept walking, tears fell down on the side of her cheek.

Moon: Toughen up. You heard Lillie: No more cowardice.

"I want to be strong enough so that I can help all of those who are in need of me!"

"I'll help you in that quest. I'll support you as much I can in your journey so that you can become stronger and help Pokémon like Nebby".

Moon: (What happened to that? What happened to me?)

"I hear too much about trainers that either end their battling careers altogether after arriving to Ula'Ula island, or keep going to become one of few to complete all Island Trials".

Lillie: (What happened to Moon? Has she always been like this?)

Moon: (Dad. What did you mean by

"Pokémon have feelings just like us. If we don't treat them like we want to be treated, then we're the annoying ones"?

I become strong so that can try to help Pokémon from the annoying people, yet, I feel that I'm being the annoying one. So what is it? If I battle I'll end up disregarding their feelings by hurting them more than what they should).

The young girl wiped away her tears and kept trudging along the route upon spotting two dark clothed individuals.

Grunt: Wow, lookit here! It's the girl Guzma wiped the floor with!

Moon: ...

Grunt 2: Are you sure? She don't seem much like a trainer.

Grunt: Of course she isn't, she's only a wannabe! That's why she lost to Guzma. If there's anything we hate more than Kpop, it's weaklings. Know your place, weakling!

Followed by an insult was a shove towards the chicken hat girl, and despite almost falling to the floor, Moon refrained from making a scene.