teaser。

🌪️ + 🌫️ = ❔

❝his strength surrenders to something so fragile❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

P U F F E R

 "Listen, I'm not in the mood alright?" His voice is restless, pissed and extremly angry. He's trying to be calm but when the hand wrapped around his bicep doesn't move, he loses it. "You don't wanna play with me right now," Jeongguk warns and it's the limit. It's his fucking limit. He takes a few steps back, hoping the smaller male would let his hold go. He doesn't. He doesn't and Jeongguk snaps, growls, slaps the hand away and pushes at his chest. Jeongguk has his fingers curled around shorter's collar and pushes him to the wall.

 "I just wanted to apologize," Jimin says, has no fear in his voice. Even with his throat being so close to be choked, he's his usual self, stubborn and soft.

 "I don't fucking want one," Jeongguk yells at his face. He has been calm for days and now all of his anger is seeping out of him, at the older. "Stay away or you'll regret."

 "I wanted to, since the start, but you dragged me in. You can't push me away now," his voice is soft, caring and worried; something Jeongguk needs but feels like he doesn't deserve. "It's too late." Jimin has his fist full of younger's shirt and his hold is alarmed, softening, addicting.

 Jeongguk's eyes drop, throat dries and he breathes lowly. "Stop," he mumbles, eyes at older's curled fingers on his chest. He stares before looking up again. Jimin is staring and Jeongguk has seen him staring a couple of times but not like this, never like this. "Stop or I'll kiss you." It's a warning and a plead for permission. Jeongguk doesn't know but his voice does, his body does, his heart does and he wants it bad. His anger fades into something else, his strength surrenders and he's vulnerable, so vulnerable. It's ironic how such a weak boy as Jimin has made Jeongguk susceptible, vulnerable.

 And as he stares at older's pupil dilate, he steps back because he has never seen anything such beautiful. He can't let his guard down. He already has, but no more. He can't let himself get weak by something so anemic. He laughs, takes more steps back. He laughs at himself at how his strength surrenders―

 ―to something so fragile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━